Civilian name: "Cyclone" V2

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): [UK]

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, i do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 SGT(Held) now CPL / IA Agent / SCP-096 / CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have : 3x(FailRP) and 1x (Metagame) i think

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- Im applying because i have been on senior either making chems or testing, i have playes this job for already more than 3 months.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- As i said before i have been playing senior for a while and have experience testing and doing documents for SCP's overall my experience. Note: I may need some explanation if accepted, be aware.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- About 2 i think, the entire structure and presentation in detail about your research mostly makes up for a document to be excellent, even the small details and information can make a document even better.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of a Exec. Researcher is being that on first place be professional as CL 4 holder, train the new ones joined the research department, grade documents, help DoR, give authorization for certain tests.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Ben Servski as his real name was born in eastern Europe on Dec 18th 1989. He always dreamed of becoming a famous scientist. His parents were mostly having to get someone to watch over him because they were always "working". One day Ben thinks of just walking around the house while his parents were away, he went in their bedroom and opened a cabinet. Nothing special at first but when he looked closely he read the word Secure. Contain. Protect. Two days later his parents come back from their "work" and little Ben asked them what do does documents mean, they were shocked. The next day some Military Soldiers came in their house (MTF) and in a minute they have taken Ben and his parents. The vehicle they were traveling with suddenly stopped and everything became quite they took the little boy with a blindfold and took him to the interrogation room. He was asked a lot of question about how he knew about them. He was scared, but he made it trough, after that he was met by a strange looking man. He told Ben that he cannot leave with that information and had to stay with them. Years passed... When he got old enough he was given the opportunity to become part of the Research Department as Junior researcher. More years passed and he became one of the most successful Senior Researcher for his inventions. One day the DoR came to him and sked if he could come to his office, there the Director offered him the position for Executive. He was shocked he never even had a thought for becoming this high in the community. He without hesitation accepted and waited....

Last edited:

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I am giving you -support and these are the reasons why
-Very short application
-Seems like you don't understand the role
-Never seen on Research

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 Whitelist
Both agents

Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT (Held)

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
Hello, @Ivan Linchev, today I will be giving you -support for the following reasons:
- very short, non-detailed app.
- Too few excellent documents.
- not too much experience.
- I did not see you on research at all.
- I do not think you are ready for this position.

Regardless of the verdict on this application, I wish you good luck!
~Executive Researcher Jack "Cader" Raider

ayano

Dec 17, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the research department Leadership.

Hello, @Ivan Linchev

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Director of research

Dr.ayano.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.