Cydea's Trial Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydea

Dec 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Zaber1998
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 Days 17Hours and 56 Min In 2 Ish weeks

In what country are you located?:Australia

Time zone:AEDT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 CPL Frankien "Cydea" Stien

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Von "Cydea" Rickenstein

Civilian name: [PAM-Z] Cyd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50170915

Discord ID (name#0000): Cydea#0001

Do you have a mic?: Yeah

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- First and Hopefully Only Application :)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Two, RDM [A] and RDM Both in my first week of playing while learning SCP RP essentialy, Both were pretty dumb of me and I like to think I've improved this my first week and like to think with the staff I've RP'd with and spoken with I've formed a good bond with them and enjoy spending my time away from work on SCP-RP USA

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-Yeah, I've been staff on several Dark RP servers, Once being Senior Moderator and When I had more free time I've also been Admin, Also For other games other than Garrys Mod I've also been PvP Co-Head Lead for New World and also other MMORPG games, Currently still apart of the same community but waiting for Ashes of Creation to resume my role as CO PvP lead / Shotcaller

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Yeah Over 4000 Hours on FiveM all on Whitelisted servers including the Big Daddy Server of FiveM, I've Been whitelisted on there for over Two years and Welcomed back by friends when ever I choose to go back if I do, Im on a Steam train pushing hard for 1000 on Garrys Mod as I'm currently enjoying CN SCP-RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- Depends on the day really, It could range from 4 Hours on a minimum to 12 Hours+ on my days off work, When Im not filling my 2IC role at work or riding my CBR500R Im gaming when I can.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-Honestly, I want to be able to follow in the shoes of the people that have done so well helping me with my problems and I'd like to do my Dodiligence and pass along the support and guidance that I have received from lovely staff such as Leon when I first joined and as of lately its been the Staff team in E-11 and other generally active staff such as Wade, Eric, Toad, Hound and Flames, I've enjoyed playing in SCP-RP in the little over two weeks I've been apart of this wonderful community and I would like to be come more apart of it and support everyone that has supported me.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Id love to rabble on why I think i should be chosen over everyone else but in all honesty Im as Mature as an aussie can be, I have a full time Job to were i learn pretty decent people skills and I cant go around saying things to people without second guessing what they may say to my Regional Or Venue manager, I've been Working for 8 Years now of my life as well, I've been gaming for even longer than that since 2010 First playing good ol Minecraft classic (this was the bomb if anyone knows about it) And I seem to get along with all of the staff members that I've so far met so i guess thats my summary as to why i think I would make an amazing Member of the Civil Network community while staffing it, On the plus side my opinion on the amazing team and server won't change depending on your choice :)

Kind Regards
Cydea

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Seems to know Community well

+/- Grammar
+/- Decent Application
+/- 2 RDM warns (Note was new to the server)

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

+Active
+Great Playtime
+Good Interactions
+Previous Staff experience
+Great Application

+/- RDM Warns (note. New to the server, shouldn't effect outcome of application)

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
+ Support

+ Active
+ Great Interactions
+ Previous Staff Experience
+ Understanding of rules
+ Good Application

+/- RDM Warns (New to the server)

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Cydea

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.