Denied D-Class Deep Cover

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: It gives D-Class a Deep Cover job so they can get information for D-Class. They could disguise as a Researcher and try to escape with other D-Class or potentially leak documents inside D-Block for an infobreach. To not make this class too OP it would have to have its own ruleset applied to it by SL or whoever decides these things that way its not abused.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: Not that I know of.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It adds more gameplay for D-Class.
It'll force Foundation to secure more checkpoints for intruders or force GenSec to properly guard D-Block and tests involving D-Class.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It might be too OP

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: It'll add an entirely new way to play D-Class and a better gameplay experience for GenSec checking for Deep Covers.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
While I like the idea I really doubt it would be used to leak documents it would just be used so they can bypass the 914 step. There would also be issues with how easy it'd be to get a disguise with a disguise cars. Also just doesn't make a lot of sense having a d class deep cover

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
d-class with a disguise card goes hard
huge W
+Major Support
this is hilarious, i love it. make it like a whitelisted, one-life job.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
While I like the idea I really doubt it would be used to leak documents it would just be used so they can bypass the 914 step. There would also be issues with how easy it'd be to get a disguise with a disguise cars. Also just doesn't make a lot of sense having a d class deep cover

There just needs to be a ruleset in place to help it be what it should be. also most D-Class don't even get the document for 914 i've noticed so this might actually help. i love going into foundation logs and grabbing documents i shouldnt be seeing so i think this would make it even more fun. they can also limit the disguise tool im not sure how it works currently though.

d-class with a disguise card goes hard
huge W
+Major Support
this is hilarious, i love it. make it like a whitelisted, one-life job.

thats what i was thinking something like type blue but a little less of a cooldown

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
- Support
A ruleset based around this would probably be the biggest headache on earth. Scout and TB are more than enough for D-Class

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Massive -Support

GOI's exist for a reason

maybe try and escape, get a 914 disguise and keycard and from there do as you want?..

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I believe this is called 914
also it’s stupid OP
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.