D-Class needing to leave RP

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
So, I am unsure how to do this. What I did to do this is apparently FailRP and warn-able. Basically:
I was taken to medbay, got medical, agent brought me back and told a GENSEC to put me back, a researcher saw me, ran over and snagged me for a test before anyone could. I heard my kid saying she was hungry so I figured "Well, it's FailRP to log now because that technecally is avoiding RP,(was told that by a mod) so I guess I'll just hang around and do this quick test" then I was taken to HCZ, which if anyone has ever been a D-Class, Researcher, or Security knows how it is a lot of the time. A pack of NTF and every other Joe hanging around talking about nothing while people wait 30 minutes to do a 50 second test. So, I requested the medic kill me(Was told by a mod is valid to ask to die and won't be RDM or against ethics). I said I wanted to die, please kill me. He did and the otherwise oblivious NTF suddenly wake up and decide "No, you can't kill the man asking to die now even though we do it all the time." and I was revived before I could react. I tell them again for a solid 5 minutes to kill me, of which they don't for some reason insistent I the special boy of the day must live, so I break out of cuffs, and begin to run around saying "Please kill me" they tranq me and repeat until some blessed soul shoots me and I hold right click. So I head to the bathroom and then go to head down to start cooking for my daughter and see the tell tale sign of a staff room. Come on really quick ask what's up "You're being warned for failRP for not valuing your life."
_
So my question is. What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to log off and be warned for FailRP avoiding RP, go AFK and be warned for FailRP avoiding RP, or do I ask to die and be warned for not valuing my life FailRP? What do I do?
[Sorry if this is the wrong area I am unsure.]

Reactions: Sergei Ivanov
Solution
If you need to leave for real life then you could always make a staff sit stating so, the staff member can then assist the research player with bringing another D-Class if necessary.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Use /looc to alert the other players (perferable 2-3 times) that you have to go. And then you should be good to leave cause staff will be able to see in logs you tried to warn them

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
If you need to leave for real life then you could always make a staff sit stating so, the staff member can then assist the research player with bringing another D-Class if necessary.

Solution

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Use /looc to alert the other players (perferable 2-3 times) that you have to go. And then you should be good to leave cause staff will be able to see in logs you tried to warn them
^^^^ Exactly we are understanding when it comes to irl issues if you have to leave to feed your daughter or do anything just let them know in /Looc before you do

Reactions: Kevin Ki and Oasis