Denied D Class Scout -> 35% Achievement D Class Brute -> 15 D Class Lvl D Class Reality Bender -> 30 D Class Lvl

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Its basically the title
Make Scout avaliable at 35% achievement level
Make Brute for D Class+
Make D Class reality bender for D Class 30+ so its not just noobs going on it

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Helps people for D Class grow and be better

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People wont like it cause its D Class

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Helps server growth

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
massive -support you want scout lower so you can play it lol and reality bender is all ready a high rank

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
-

Reality Benders haven't even been released yet, and the arguments you've provided for both sides of the suggestion are pretty lacklustre and hold little merit. Perhaps you could explain why reducing the requirements for D-Class would help server growth, as dedicated players with the current requirements are probably most likely to play these classes and explore the gameplay outside of Foundation, CI, GOC and civilian classes.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
I feel like the reality bender D-Class level is fair as is, considering the restriction of it being available for limited durations. And the difference between 25 & 30 is not much. It's also not even out yet so we're not even sure of the balancing.

Also, I'm level 37 D-Class so I'm not just waffling to keep it lower. I also think Brute and Scout are fine as they are now.

Reactions: Deleted member 55

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive - support.

Scout can be op af in the right hands.

Reailty bender isnt even out yet bruh dont nerf it already.

And again Brute no since in the right hands hes extremely op

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Brutes get 250 hp and can get 100 armor that means a dclass brute can tank a direct hit from a barret 50 cal rifle wdym scout has speed on par with dianabol with a insta heal to boot

as ci on many occasions i have gave brutes armor and weapons with weapon upgrades along with a jugg they completely dominate they can tank a energy rifle shot

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+/-support
i agree i with the brute after level 10 theres no point to even level up im a decently high level d class and i neve get to play brute ik when u die you lose it but still the level is to low scout is fine and reality bender i dont even know the original rank to be honest

Landon

Nov 30, 2022
-support
Update isn’t even out yep and people out here making suggestions

Hotson

Jul 27, 2022
- Support
This has to be the biggest skill issue I have ever seen

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Fillip,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Currently, we do not see a reason to do so.
We understand that balancing is key to success but it needs to be done by other means.
With the "Noobs coming on to the D-Class Reality bender job" we believe that the current lever requirements are enough to prove they understand how D-Class works.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.