Dallas' Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Discord name: Dallas#0608
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For a few days (Very familiar of the ruleset and SCP's)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Dr. Osborn, DaeDae, Dallas
Civilian name: Dallas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Never.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I want to hold mass testings and use the rank of Executive researcher for good purposes making this server more enjoyable, I am very active and I have a good knowledge on the SCP's and I feel like I am ready for the next step within my Reseracher carreer.
-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: What makes me a good researcher in 3 words is hardworking, determined, and knowledged on the rules and SCP's and what puts me ahead of other applicants is my stability of activity on the server night or day and I can hold tests with good RP.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I think a document should be attention grabbing, to be neat and organized with as little to no spelling mistakes as possible with the information layed out no more than 3 pages long. I've written around 50 good quality Documents.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Responsibilities are that to make sure that the lower staff of research are in line and that they can preform tests on all SCP's and with the correct permission host crosstesting.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Norman Osborn is a ex head of military research and is has been in the SCP foundation for a while and has been looking for a Executive Researcher role for a while to strike a familiar face in the SCP Research department and to lead lower rankings to success.

To add to my character I also wanted to state that this character wants to rule the world with knowledge and no better way to do that then the foundation's chain of command I guess, sort of a Dr. Maynard but less corruptive and more selfish. But will not act on it in a sort of way.

Dr. Norman Osborn has a lot of interest into the
035 SCP.

Last edited:

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Just for your information, none of the roles you've listed are actually whitelisted and are XP based. CI-R doesnt count either as you haven't actually passed the tryout.

Before indicating my support I'd like to see how many excellent grade documents you've written, as asked in the question you've not answered:
How many excellent-graded documents have you written?

I think it would be beneficial if you also added some more depth to certain spaces in your application such as your lore and the responsibilities question as your answers are rather short.

Reactions: DaeDae

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
neutral

Ive only seen you on for a couple days, i would like to see you actively on for about 4-5 more days before i can change this to a support

Reactions: DaeDae
Mar 23, 2022
This message has comes Director of Researcher, Brucker Bruckington.
Decision regarding Dallas' Executive Researcher Application

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position, though unfortunately, your application has been declined. The deciding factor for my decision was the lack of experience you have on Site. More time with the Sr Researcher position will prove vital towards your growth. I congratulate you on your already rapid growth as a researcher, and I believe you'll become more than capable of reaching the Executive Researcher rank once given more time. For the current moment, I'll leave you with a few tips for your next application.

Try to work on the depth of your application next time, telling us much more about your lore, responsibilities, knowledge of the Researcher field. Other than that, all I can say is keep up the good work. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll gladly answer.​

You must wait two weeks before submitting another Executive Researcher application.​

Signed Director of Researcher, Brucker Bruckington.

Status
Not open for further replies.