How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 6d 01h 16m

In what country are you located? Portugal

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP CSM Damon Smith

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Ivan Popov

Civilian name: David Ferrera

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:64050637

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It's my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1652639255873.png
ROE- Engaging- that was a situacion with USSR on the old map that whore driving arround with a vodnik and dropping pvts to attack the NATO base at certain point NATO members enter in engagement with the ussr i was on the East gate with a m14 and end to kill all off them and duo the reason i was the only doing damage i got warn, didnt agreed duo the was a previous interaction with them (less that 3 mints) but anyway.

Basecamping- They was 2 guys close to USSR base 1 was shooting in my direction killed both, duo the reason the second didnt fire 1 shoot got warn for base camping, did comply and even show my clip.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, i was a staff member in few servers of MTA,Arma 2, Arma3, SAMP, FIVEM, Squad and BF4.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes i played alot on SAMP, MTA, FIVEM and Garrys mod serius rp servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depends the days but normal above 6.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I notice the server is needing staff, i had a few thoughts before about apply and i think now is the correct moment to try my luck to join the staff team, and to learn skills about staffing and managing and try new experiences by learning how to be a staff member in MRP and help others, i have been in the server for almost 2 years and i think i am ready to help the server to continue growing up.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Nothing, the only think i can promise is to continue being me, I can only leave my word of confidence that I will continue to be one of the most active members of this community and that I will always do my best to be as impartial as possible to ensure that the rules are complied with and that everyone has good experiences within the server making whoever tries to ruin the experience of others be punished. I'm not perfect but my age and my life experiences have already left marks and there are mistakes that I won't comment again, once again what I can promise is my availability, willingness to help, teamwork with all members of the community and willingness to learn from staff members.

Last edited:

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+ Support

+ Active, Mature and Friendly
+ Your application has enough detail
even though I wouldn't be so negative on that last point
+ You have quite a lot of staff experience
= You have a couple of warnings in the past month but they're not severe and everyone makes mistakes

+ And as always Portuguese

I wish you the best of luck Damon as I think you really deserve to be in the staff team!

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
-Neutral

Unfortunately, I haven't had any interactions with you (probably because I never play NATO).

Good luck!
Sins

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
=Neutral

+ Good application
= No interactions to make a verdict.

Hello Damon, unfortunately I have no interactions with you to make a proper verdict. But wish you good luck on your application.

Kind regards,

Kvalax

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+/- Neutral

+Good app
-Bro on the real, you've got to stop combat jumping lmao

If you fixed some minor things I wouldn't mind you as staff but as of right now i'll go neutral.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions, I cannot give a sufficient verdict on your application. However, the application is well written so I will give you that.

Regards,

Dmitri

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+Friendly
+Active

= Warned recently

I think you would make a good staff member, good luck!

Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
+ Support
+ really chill and understanding
+ great application in my opinion

- recent warning but I do think you'll fit in with the staff team

Good luck my man

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Active
+Mature
+Friendly

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-2 Recent warnings

Due to your 2 recent warnings, I don't think you would be a good fit for the staff team at this time. Best of luck on your application!

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Well made application with some detailed answers

-Recent warnings

Hey Damon, I feel as if you would be a good fit for staff however you do have a few recent warnings so I would recommend trying to improve on your rule knowledge.

Best of luck,
luaes

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
=Neutral

=Not enough interactions ingame
=Decent Application

Hey Damon. Due to the fact I haven't had any noticeable interactions with you, I cannot give you a proper review, so I will simply have to leave a Neutral review.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Damon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.