Dan Bambozzini's Level 2 RMP MAJ Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Name: Dan Bambozzini
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576383033
Level of appeal (2 or 3): Level 2 Appeal
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I got a DM saying I was going to be demoted for gross inactivity, lack of motivation and the desperation of RMP atm. He said my attitude towards RMP and the rest of NATO wasn't up to standards. Here is the full screenshot:
1690494077806.png
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:
Bumble, we spoke on teamspeak.
Rank demoted from: MAJ
Who demoted you?: LTGEN Bumble
Date of demotion?: 27th of July
What is the case against you?: For the past week I've been on ROA that was approved by Alexandria, had to switch in staff to an LOA due to how much work I've had recently, lack of sleep and not being able to get on Gmod during its active hours. I've been on ROA for a week and when I realized I couldn't get on as much as I thought, I've been trying to communicate to squad leaders and I've been trying to get constant updates on the regiment. Bumble approached me earlier today saying "my regiment was shit" and that I've had no progress in the past week. During my first week of RMP, I worked on updating all parts of the roster like the Arrest Reports, Bunk Raids reports and every promotion and when I went on ROA, I didn't realize how bad the documents turned out as they weren't being used or updated. Documents that were posted already on the #rmp-documents I thought I'd given a look at all of them and I didn't realize there were 2 Search Powers document which one was outdated from LAST YEAR even though the COL in April had posted those documents. No NHC were giving me updates on promotions or anything and they were mostly giving out promotions (afaik) without logging them on the roster and the reports weren't being updated. I've been on for the past 2 days and got on today for 1 hour for peacetime and STS MAJ asked me to get on STS since NWO were outnumbered and Bumble heard this and wasn't happy AT ALL when I switched. I think he took this as having no motivation for the regiment since I wasn't leading them for war. My lack of availability to the regiment was announced and approved by NHC and I was still demoted for gross inactivity. My lack of motivation reason seen to have came from wanting to play STS for a war when RMP had multiple squad leads on for war and numbers were lower on the other side, which at the time I was thinking like a member of SL and trying to even out numbers. Apart from that, it's very odd that I have been told I don't have the qualities to help the regiment even though Bumble asked numerous times to transfer to RMP as a MAJ on my last 2 days of my resignation notice of NHC.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes, JAF LT -> JAF SSGT due to activity since I was demotivated.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: JAF LT -> JAF SSGT a very long time ago, maybe around Nov. 2022
What is your side of the story?: I have been on ROA since the 18th and it was approved by Alexandria and only yesterday and today I've been able to get on. I don't understand how one of the reasons was to be demoted for inactivity while I was approved to be less active by Alexandria via ROA. I've been trying to be active and help RMP with activity and I was going to work on the documents today once I was made aware of them being outdated but I was demoted an hour after being yelled at so there wasn't any time at all to fix anything at all in the regiment. I was motivated when I started and I still am motivated and ready to fix this regiment but I am unable due to work at the moment. I announced a surprise trip to him that was given for my birthday and he was extremely unhappy with it as well. I am being forced to go on LOA and unable to get on but he is still upset at me. As far as I'm aware, there isn't anyone willing to replace me and I'm still willing to work on the regiment and I wasn't given a chance to do it. This is the first time I've ever been yelled at and immediately demoted without given a chance to fix things. About 30 mins before my appeal, I was playing war with RMP as I switched from STS as I saw how much he was upset, we did war while being there actively, did a bunk raid and debrief, all while he was there witnessing it and I was following his request, and shortly after I got off, he demoted me.

Last edited:

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
Hello Dan,

You were demoted as although you were on ROA, you had 1 hour of VTime in 9 days which does not meet the requirement of a MAJ on ROA. You also stated to me that you would be taking another LOA from August 4th to the 16th; this would leave a 3-day period of activity. Unfortunately, this is not an acceptable standard for a Major, especially when the regiment is dying with the worst numbers in months.

Regards,
- NHC LTGEN Bumble

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Appeal Denied

Hi @Dan Bambozzini

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

I have chosen to deny this demotion appeal on the grounds that you did fail to meet the minimum activity standards for an ROA, as you were also spoken to in regards to staff about your activity I can understand the justification for Bumbles decision. I can also comment on your interactions with RMP, I was in RMP in a squad lead position and NHC had to perform many duties of the CO. As you stated in your appeal the most interaction you would have was asking on Discord how the regiment was, which does not meet the standard of a MAJ on ROA.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.​

Status
Not open for further replies.