What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Medical Consultant, Nu-7 Sgt

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe I have a good strong sense of morality and a deep understanding of ethical principles. I am able to think critically and objectively, as well as consider the potential consequences of different actions. In addition, one of my strongest attributes would be my ability to listen to and consider the perspectives of others, as well as willing to compromise and collaborate in order to come to the best decisions. Overall I am dedicated to upholding ethical principles and willing to put in the time and effort to make these decisions for the better of the foundation.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibility of the SCP ethics committee would be to oversee and make decisions about ethical issues related to the containment and study of anomalous objects by the SCP Foundation. This could include developing and implementing ethical guidelines and policies for containment, reviewing and evaluating the ethical implications of proposed research on anomalous objects, and providing guidance and support to Foundation personnel on ethical matters. The SCP ethics committee would also be responsible for ensuring that the Foundation's actions and practices are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, as well as with the Foundation's own ethical standards. They may also be responsible for investigating and addressing ethical concerns or violations within the Foundation. In general, the responsibility of the SCP ethics committee would be to promote and uphold ethical standards and practices within the Foundation, and to help ensure that the Foundation's actions are consistent with its mission to protect the world from anomalous objects.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Dan McCarthy was a young man who had always been fascinated by the strange and unusual. From a young age, he devoured books on the paranormal and spent hours scouring the internet for any information he could find on mysterious phenomena. One day, while browsing a forum dedicated to the paranormal, Dan stumbled across a mention of the SCP Foundation. Intrigued, he began to delve deeper into the world of the Foundation, reading about the various anomalous objects and creatures they contained.As he read more and more about the Foundation, Dan became increasingly fascinated by the ethics behind containing and studying these anomalous objects. He found himself drawn to the idea of being part of the team that made decisions about how to handle these objects and protect the world from them. Determined to make his dream a reality, Dan began to study everything he could about the Foundation and the ethics of containment. He spent countless hours reading the Foundation's documents and guidelines, and even reached out to members of the Ethics Committee to learn more about their work. Finally, after years of hard work and dedication, Dan's efforts paid off. He was offered a position as an Assistant on the SCP Ethics Committee, and he accepted without hesitation. As an Assistant, Dan quickly proved himself to be a valuable member of the team. His knowledge of the Foundation's guidelines and protocols was unmatched, and his passion for ethical containment made him a valuable asset. Over time, Dan rose through the ranks and eventually became a key member of the Ethics Committee. His dedication to protecting the world from anomalous objects was unwavering, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that the Foundation's containment procedures were always ethical and just. And so, Dan McCarthy's dream of being a part of the SCP Foundation's Ethics Committee became a reality, thanks to his passion and dedication.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3849

+Support
+Good Cl4 experience
+dedicated to roles
+Good Guy

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. After careful consideration, we have decided that you would be a suitable candidate for the position and would like to offer you a position within the Ethics Commitee as an Ethics Assistant. Please contact me on Discord @ Canoon#0312 for your onboarding.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Reactions: Dan McCarthy
Status
Not open for further replies.