Daniel 'Silk' Epoc Overseer assistant application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:598916383
Discord name: Xrz#5311
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5-6 Months
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): (F) Daniel 'Silk' Epoc
Civilian name: Brant Peterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 LCPL *HOLDING*, MTF NU-7 PVT *HELD*, 096 *holding*, GSD Cap (holding*
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: NLR (disguised d-class teaming with SCP admin didn't give a shit) Meta ( don't remember) Failrp (don't remember)
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I am Mature, Respectful, Professional, Active, Trustful, I have a lot of CoC knowledge, i also know how a-1 works and a bit of how 05 works to
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The responsibilities of OSA are to 05's on the site when no 05 is present OSA make sure that everyone is following the CoC and give a-1 orders, They are to make sure Site admins are doing their proper jobs OSA's are also to follow ever council order that was given no matter from what 05 it can be from 05-1 to 05-7 they gotta follow orders from any 05 member
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*A computer is shown loading up with a man sitting right in front of it with a black uniform*

LOADING . . .

LOADED!.

L4 ACCESS IS REQUIRED...

*a white keycard is shown being placed near the computer*

ACCESS GRANTED.

WELCOME BACK ████████

OSA FILES . . .

* The mouse can be heard scrolling *

0SA DANIEL 'SILK' EPOC

CONTINUE? Y/N.

Y.

LOADING . . .

Daniel 'Silk' Epoc was born in a small city named varna found in Bulgaria born in ███ His mother was killed by a mafia member and his father was working as a police chief also getting killed when Daniel was only 14 from then on Daniel started to live to his own surviving the world somehow alone one day he finally became 18 and joined the army as PVT he was sent to Iraq doing a good job getting promoted to LCPL later CPL and SGT after that Daniel retired from the army and was asked if he wanted to be like in the army again protecting and he agreed and was taken in the S.C.P foundation offered 2 choices Denied and get amnestied never remembering it or accept and become a security cadet he worked his way up to Officer then SGT and finally promoted to CPT one day he was asked by the mysterious ''A-1'' to follow them going to an F3 when they arrived at f3 Daniel's weapons were taken away and he was sent inside a room with an ''05'' member inside saying that he did a good job and would he be interested in OSA. Daniel agreed but woke up hoping to see he got accepted for OSA one day.

Note : im really bad with lore stories but if you need more details hit me up on discord and i will give a longer one

Last edited:

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
- Recently got denied for ECA
- Lackluster application
- Lack of experience
- Your lore said that after he retired from the army he was invited to the SCP Foundation, in what universe does the SCP Foundation just invite people like that?
- The section what makes you the best candidate has no detail, you just said adjectives and did not say why

Good luck!

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
- Support.
Overall you are active and a some-what respected member of Site-65 however your application lacks crucial details and your lore is underwhelming. I would take time writing a more detailed app and not skipping between ECA/OSA after you get denied for one. Personally it seems you just want the CL4 role for the CL4 role and not to actually contribute to the
community.

Kindly,
- Stones.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- Support.
Overall you are active and a some-what respected member of Site-65 however your application lacks crucial details and your lore is underwhelming. I would take time writing a more detailed app and not skipping between ECA/OSA after you get denied for one. Personally it seems you just want the CL4 role for the CL4 role and not to actually contribute to the
community.

Kindly,
- Stones.
Hello @Thomas Stone Thank you for replying to my application every reply is respected a nd readed just to make it clean im not doing applications only for the l4 i just realized the work of assistant and i wanted to join it :D im not doing those applications just to get a lucky role.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

+Good in interactions
+Mature

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- Support
- Recently got denied for ECA
- Lackluster application
- Lack of experience
- Your lore said that after he retired from the army he was invited to the SCP Foundation, in what universe does the SCP Foundation just invite people like that?
- The section what makes you the best candidate has no detail, you just said adjectives and did not say why

Good luck!
Hello, I just want to say that I respect the reply to this commend and I understand why you gave that :D I fixed the lore a bit if that's more good feel free to reply or edit your reply I'm not forcing you :D

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-Just Got denied ECA
-Decent Interactions

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Shadow434 Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.