Status
Not open for further replies.

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
Your in-game name: Daniel le daniel
Your SteamID: 76561198397975335
Your steam community link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397975335
Date of ban:8/4/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): 16 weeks #EXTENDED
Who banned you:i forgot.
Ban length?: Perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I spawn in multiple food items/drop more than 10+ foods.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, i have. but not for this.
Why should you be unbanned: So i was ci, and there were only 3 other CI on, but me and lucas were bored and there was 30+ mtf on and we had no delcoms on so we couldn't do anything. so we decided to host a dish party, https://media.discordapp.net/attach...50804267098/unknown.png?width=1201&height=675
and we thought it would despawn, but it wouldn't.
so then i got banned perma, i discussed this with ventz and he said he would ban me for a few days.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont spawn in multiple props.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i've bought XK-CLASS vip so im serious about rp'ing.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Good Evening Daniel,

In relation to this incident, it was brought to my attention via @Tastik (Requis) who informed staff to attend his location because of crash attempts.

Upon arrival there was an extreme amount of food (entities) placed in a location, whereby lag was felt throughout the entire server, even whereby Daniel said "i have 220 ping, i can barely understand what is being said", showing that this had extreme negative effects on the server.

Evidence:
1659637240087.png

As you can see above, that is an extreme amount of food to be placed, after this, I sought advice from Senior Administrator @Tom Higgs who originally advised me to deal with it at a low level of which I opted for a "entity abuse" warning and 100s Jail, however this was overriden by the server owner Ventz who requested this be moved to a ban, as per the punishment guidelines, which dictate that the offence is a permenant ban.

I wish you the best of luck in your appeal.

However I am aware Ventz is saying he did not authorise this, however the ban request did come from @Tom Higgs and as such I issued the ban on the order given.

Kindest Regards,
Yeke

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
Good Evening Daniel,

In relation to this incident, it was brought to my attention via @Tastik (Requis) who informed staff to attend his location because of crash attempts.

Upon arrival there was an extreme amount of food (entities) placed in a location, whereby lag was felt throughout the entire server, even whereby Daniel said "i have 220 ping, i can barely understand what is being said", showing that this had extreme negative effects on the server.

Evidence:
1659637240087.png

As you can see above, that is an extreme amount of food to be placed, after this, I sought advice from Senior Administrator @Tom Higgs who originally advised me to deal with it at a low level of which I opted for a "entity abuse" warning and 100s Jail, however this was overriden by the server owner Ventz who requested this be moved to a ban, as per the punishment guidelines, which dictate that the offence is a permenant ban.

I wish you the best of luck in your appeal.

However I am aware Ventz is saying he did not authorise this, however the ban request did come from @Tom Higgs and as such I issued the ban on the order given.

Kindest Regards,
Yeke
i had 220+ ping because my wifi is shit, im not from the uk and im from egypt, i always have 150+ ping
also, ventz said he would shorten it to a few days.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @herbert ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading through both starts of the story and conferring with Ventz we have come to the conclusion that you had no bad intentions and a ban of this length will not be necessary, however it is important that you understand the impact of what was done. Therefore the ban will be reduced to 3 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.