Status
Not open for further replies.

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
Your in-game name: ismail ahmed
Your SteamID: 76561198397975335
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boobscatt
Date of ban: dont know
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity in discord #foxatron
Who banned you: foxatron
Ban length?: 25 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: this has recently been my 3rd ban, and i didn't really expect to get banned ingame for it, nevertheless i didn't do anything wrong. but so it has kind of been a "wake up" call for me to actually stop behaving like this, and so i should respect myself and not say anything that i shouldn't say
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't racist or toxic, to sum it all up, there was around 3 lgbtq+ people and i dont remember what i said so dont quote me, but i said i dont like lgbtq+ people its a religious thing, and then they said that when i "grow up" i'd be better, and I said i wont be like you because im already fine with my religion, but then they brought up my religion islam and said it promotes being homophobic, and i said yes it says clearly whoever acts as a woman and he is a man, or a man acting as a woman, or same sex love, will be punished in the afterlife and therefore they can't say anything, then they just said "ugh perm ban this guy already", they are just power hungry people i couldn't care less, if someone if disrespecting my religion i personally wouldn't let that slide. but thats just me tho.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:i wont talk to anyone in the discord that i don't know.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
it's the only active scp-rp server in the uk, and i've gotten XK-Class vip too, so i really support this server.

Last edited:

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022

Hello @herbert

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal the ban I gave you .
The reason that I gave you such a long ban was because you were getting very aggressive in the discord saying that you hate gay people is considered very toxic . I will also add that I had players message me because they were very offended of the homophobic statements .

Kind regards , Foxatron .

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
so, if i had dm'd you about them being disrespecting to my religion, would you have banned them? no, because this has happened before ingame and im not going to let it slide this time. just because they are lgbtq+ doesn't mean they can be treated like they are higher than normal people?

obviously they were getting mad as they were saying "ugh someone just perm ban this guy already", which means they legit have more power than me a normal person.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @herbert,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to unban as your actions do not warrant a 26 Week ban. However, this does not mean that these comments are acceptable within the community.

In the future please use the correct format for appeals, please.

Highest regards
Cassius​

Status
Not open for further replies.