Danny Janssen's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDanny

Jul 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Can not remember as my account is 12 years old. Nijmege01, DannyDannyGames or JustDanny?

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
3d, 12H.

In what country are you located?:
The Netherlands

Time zone:
BST +1

NATO name (regiment and rank):
Danny Janssen - RMP CC SGM

NWO name (regiment and rank):
Daniel Johnson - AOR PFC

Civilian name:
N/A

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39494399

Discord ID:
justdanny0801

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I have not.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have plenty of experience as a staff member:

-Well known GMOD Community :
(Name can be disclosed in private if requested by server leadership.)

- SCP-RP Executive Administrator - Lead Mentor
- WW2-RP Senior Administator - Staff Supervisor
- HL2-RP Senior Moderator - Gamemaster/Loremaster
- Minigames server - Moderator

-Different smaller communities
- Server Manager
- Head Moderator
- Lead Mentor
- Multiple Administrator and Moderator ranks

I have been a staff member for nearly 8 years on multiple roleplay servers, therefore I am well known with the duties and players on roleplay servers.
Proof is available if deemed necessary by server leadership

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have played multiple types of roleplay on differents servers therefore I am well known with most roleplay situations and I know how to handle them perfectly.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I am an active duty soldier, therefore I can be called into work any day at any time, however when I am home I can be online for atleast 8 hours every day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I really enjoy playing on the server since the day I started playing. Also I see that the server needs active and experience staff members.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I should be chosen to be a staff member for this community because I'm very very active, I make atleast 6 - 8 hours every day. I am a very flexible Staff member needed on the server? message me or ping staff needed on the discord and I'll be right there. Also a very good addition is that I am still online at akward times for example midnight and early in the morning, meaning I can help out a lot with enforcing the rules when there are not a lot or even no staff members online at these times.

I am very dedicated. For example: if I say im going to do something, I'll do it. I always do my best and I will always be honest and fair. I don't do half work, If I start something, I am finishing it. I am a teamplayer, I can work in a team but I am also very capable of doing my work on my own, I don't mind either.

I have not been banned or kicked. so I have a clean record I also try my best to teach players how to roleplay properly, A position as staff would greatly help me do this job and help the new players.

I also want to progress up the ranks for this server and I understand the rules and know the commands. I also have practise in sits and RP which would make me a prime staff since I know my way around in these sits and RP situations. I also have experience at administrating on many different servers, the most known one would be ******* ***** as you can see in my Staff Experience section.

I know my way around the commands and ULX. I have over 3.800 hours on Garry's mod so I know my way around the game aswell. Aswell as having much staff experience I have a lot of roleplay experience. Understanding the situation and knowing how to deal with it is very important as a staff member and therefore I would be the perfect fit.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support

+A lot of experience
+Great application
+/- Not many interactions

- Low V-War Time

Hello Danny! I wish you luck on your application, I haven't had many interactions but with all your experience and well written application, I think you would make a great member for the staff team.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022

+/- Neutral

I'll be giving you a neutral as I haven't had many interactions and mostly just an introduction. Your application is well made and it seems you put a decent amount of time into it and that you had some experience.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

- Bulky app
- No bad interactions
- Helpful
- Good experience

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Danny Janssen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Although you have only been playing for 1-2 weeks your activity in game is crazy your already CC in RMP and the community hold you in high regard so for these reasons I will be accepting you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.