Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430497286
Discord ID (name#0000): M1ghtyModder#4000
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-application-usa.9821/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/riker-darkstar-dhark-moderator-application-usa.9512/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/riker-darkstar-dhark-moderator-application-usa.10477/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have a overnight ban for macro
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was a previous Senior Moderator on this server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Aside form the RP I partake on this server I do not
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 8-12
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
‐ I want to become a moderator because I want to keep the flow of the server. I want to be able to provide help to people who need it. I could do this by enforcing the rules of the server and helping create a less toxic and fair environment for everyone. I want to help players with issues they might have with another player and help people learn from their mistakes so that don't repeat their mistakes. But if the mistake is repeated or something is bad enough give the correct punishment for the situation. I also would love to help out other staff members if they need it. I want to ensure that every sit is answered so that there is no one complaining about staff in OOC.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?:
- I think that I would be able to help in the introduction of new players to the functionality of this server if they request help. My interactions with staff have been pleasant I enjoyed the many small talks I have with them. I think that I could help improve the experience of the server for everyone playing. I have a lot of available time in my day and I would like to use that time helping people.
Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Saying that I'm special over all the other applicants is kind of overkill, I feel that all applicants are equally special. They each have their own special qualities that might not be found in other but that's what makes each unique. I am able show respect and keep from getting upset even when someone isn't treating me well. I feel that through my time playing I have learned rules of the server but I am still open to learn ones I might not know. Even after being on staff previously I feel that I have learned from my past mistakes and am willing to improve and encourage new and/or current staff members.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Darkstar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You need to submit a demotion appeal through the demotion appeals section.

You may apply there immediately.​

Status
Not open for further replies.