movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:453382432
Discord name: lefleur

For how long have you played on CN SCP: 18 Months

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: PST

Character name(s): CI: "Sloan" | GOC: Ray "Light" Santana | Foundation: David Armada

Civilian name: Eduardo Gonzalez

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Screenshot 2023-11-11 023732.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
CI-D, B-1 SGT, A-1 SGT, O-1 SPC, GOC CPT, NU-7 CSG
Holding: DEA Dpt. Director, A-1 SGT, OSA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Only one for RDM but it was later deemed invalid.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-
My rule knowledge, playtime, and my combined experience with other roles are what make me suitable. Holding the highest position in a department requires me to have a high level of maturity and the ability to handle RP situations. With all this in mind I believe I will be able to fit the role well if not perfectly.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415's behavior is best described by their need to service others regardless of other factors such as rank or affiliation with any GOI. The SCP will try to prioritize those who do things that are moral and just while still protecting others around them.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I'd assist the researcher in escaping the fight and then remain in the area for any other people who might've been injured.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I wouldn't use repel because if I did 076 would bump into the researcher which would end with the researcher dying. Instead I would try to get 076's attention and lure him away from the researcher, allowing him to escape.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I wouldn't assist the D-Class as he's attempting to escape and it's unknown whether he intends to harm Foundation personnel or not. But I would do my very best to make sure they are detained and returned.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Insomniac
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.