Not open for further replies.

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
About (I think) 4-6 months ago, probably more, I was the Director of Internal Affairs and David was an IA Ambassador under me. Guy used to be such an ass sometimes that I actually ended up striking him for being unreasonable with an agent. First strike on any ambassador in a LONG time, I could tell he was taking it a bit hard which was good- it meant that it mattered to him.

He came out the other end of it as a good fucking guy, and had only been improving since then by eventually making it onto the SL team for how great he was doing. Alongside that he made DoIA. David is someone who can recognize a need for improvement and act on it, someone who’s rational. He rarely acts on emotion, but rather objective fact and truth. Through his time and experiences here he has wisened up, and alongside being a good role player, he’s an excellent administrator and leader. I have no doubt that wherever he goes he will continue to excel and improve. Nobody is perfect, I do expect him to fail at some point, but I have no doubt that he’ll hit the ground running again because that’s the type of person who David has become.

Good luck.

+Support

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
ethics ?

+support

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: David's Ethics Committee Member Entry
Thank you for showing interest and applying for the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an ECM. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact myself via email.

o8yhULFl5-N7oQ4Hju8bzv3P0p_TmHCPHUDSTAZlZiyE-ypLW2ktmmty4GMBdBG2xIjTJ3bH9yufdqtHUjBKTRVPy44mugZddnQ405OW3jTWgasJDT4drEMcs1bTxFT_PpSZJFcPz63PI88E8JcoaQg

Chairman of the Ethics Committee
h6NIUyiAhDxmvxXdcz6FAVHRQtVKMnjsg-QBduHF1m4V40mGIe1KZkWqbkZgCTfJLGr9rG4LdYTAiZMXSWVmvxLHuT-op3BC36MuWoKgDKEhjIp5MduuHSbRVprXLCIu5G-X7sj0Oks-Zz2eozCzLOo

Status
Not open for further replies.