David's Ban Appeal

halodb

Mar 9, 2024
Your in-game name: David Chandler
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61710413
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6561198083686555lol/
Date of ban: 3/8/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP, LTARP, RDM, FailRP
Who banned you: Johnathan Doe
Ban length?: 48 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCR-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not RDM and leave to get food
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I don't have any other warns, kicks or bans
Why should you be unbanned: I was running around as a cook after being swapped to a high-ranking role in 914, and an IA started to follow me dressed as a scientist. I was walking around for a while until he trapped me in a room and tried to arrest me. I killed him and ran away but right after I got killed by others. I then left the server to pick up some food and when I came back I was banned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not use 914 to change what I look like anymore.
Why do you want to rejoin this server? Its a really fun server and I enjoy playing as a D-class and researcher.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
Hello @halodb , thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I was your banning admin, as far as the events I recall -

I was wondering around HCZ when I spotted you dragging a D-Class and acting very odd as an ambassador. When following you, you tried to hide and I found you in which you killed me after I undisguised showing I was an Ethics Assistant curious to the situation at hand. After I was terminated an E-11 pursued you and attempted to make an arrest, during the arrest procedures you left the server and didn't come back for 10min resulting in said ban.

~ Best of luck on your appeal.​

halodb

Mar 9, 2024
Hello @halodb , thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I was your banning admin, as far as the events I recall -

I was wondering around HCZ when I spotted you dragging a D-Class and acting very odd as an ambassador. When following you, you tried to hide and I found you in which you killed me after I undisguised showing I was an Ethics Assistant curious to the situation at hand. After I was terminated an E-11 pursued you and attempted to make an arrest, during the arrest procedures you left the server and didn't come back for 10min resulting in said ban.

~ Best of luck on your appeal.​
At no point did I know that someone else was attempting to arrest me after I killed you, I ordered food and left to pick it up so I left.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Denied

Hi @halodb
Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal

After reading through with what our staff has stating and with what I have read from both your response and your original post, Than I will have to say that what you did is considered RDM and the other issue is that right after, You had decided to leave your setup right after, Please consider that for next time, that it is only considered worth killing if it is a life or death situation, This however was not and what happened was RDM.
There will be no changes to the original ban but please keep in mind about this rule and I recommend on reading the rules in order for this to not happened again.

If you have any questions, Please DM me on Discord with me on the Admin list of our discord.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK

Last edited: