Status
Not open for further replies.

xlibshua

Jul 10, 2023
Your in-game name: John "Daxton" Baker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63122564

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xlibshua/

Date of blacklist: Today 3/19/2024

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I was actually wrongfully Blacklisted since I dont have any Prior warnings nor been in trouble with staff ever. I played earlier today and had 0 issues but when i got on to play today it told me I was for some reason Blacklisted.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I have left my VPN(MullvadVPN) on by accident while playing since I Torrent but today or prior (At least a week or two as of the blacklist) i have not used any VPN at all.

Please list any alt accounts: N/A

Who blacklisted you? (if known): N/A

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Nothing since I was wrongfully Blacklisted but I guess ill just keep playing as I always have by not breaking any server rules.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? No, I have zero kicks or warnings.

Why should you be unblacklisted: Because I was wrongfully Blacklisted without any warnings.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have not broken any rules that will warrant a Blacklist and as I mentioned before I was wrongfully blacklisted

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I was wrongfully Blacklisted and would Like to resume playing.

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @xlibshua,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

We will unblacklist you, however becareful when using VPNs as you may be automatically blacklisted again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.