Denied DEA operative job "rework"

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Swan

Jan 10, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change the DEA operative job combative and utility loadouts to the following:

Utility
Primary: Kriss Vector or Fang 45
Secondary: MP443
Utility items: Smoke Grenade, Flashbang, Grenade

Combative
Primary: LR 300 or RGP-5
Secondary: MP443
Utility items: N/A

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Makes the operative job actually different from the agent job
  • Keter VIP more worth buying.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Can't think of any

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The DEA operative job requires keter VIP to be played and is currently no different from the DEA agent job. This suggestion should be accepted because having to pay for a job that doesn't give any benefits doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Straight nerf lmao, Kriss Vector has one of the lowest dmg, highest recoils, and a good fire rate. This gun just doesn't work on the surface at all. The LR 300 is okay I guess but the GRY is almost equal in that regard.

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
+support dea supremacy but change the utility primary from kriss vector to something better

Jimmy Swan

Jan 10, 2023
- Support
Straight nerf lmao, Kriss Vector has one of the lowest dmg, highest recoils, and a good fire rate. This gun just doesn't work on the surface at all. The LR 300 is okay I guess but the GRY is almost equal in that regard.
I wasn't fully sure of a new weapon for the utility loadout either, got any better smg so i can edit it?

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
I wasn't fully sure of a new weapon for the utility loadout either, got any better smg so i can edit it?
Not many that would fit, aside from maybe the MP5 or MPX. However, those guns equally aren't great and have roles assigned to them.

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
-support
I like the idea of a DEA loadout change but these are some of the worst weapons
LR300 is straight dogwater and the Vector isnt that different from the current weapons

socalphunk

Jan 10, 2023
+support
everything but the Vector, it is genuinely the worst gun on the server

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-/+ Neutral
I think your mind is in the right place. But your choices for loadout, as others have said, is questionable imo.

Last edited:

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
-SUPPORT

This just isn't needed. While we could like IA and have a different primary gun, I don't like the idea. I never liked the thought that a donator rank would give you access to a job with an objectively better gun (like IA) and if it isn't better what's the point in having it? A KRISS Vector sucks, LR300 is equally as bad, and adding a fragmentation grenade to base kit would just be a straight buff to operative. While I think grenades should be utilized more in the server I don't think this would help.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Jimmy Swan ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Changes are already planned for most jobs.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.