Denied Decrease or Remove commision of market place items

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes the commision for market items.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
People who sell their knives or items on there wont get scamed out of money for no reason.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None, its not like anyone is getting the commission money anyway.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
To make the market more popular, and to see more than a handful of knives on there. would also centralise the market rather than people adverting what knives they are selling only when they are online.

AnthonyFuller

Aug 26, 2023
I'm a bit indifferent to this, but leaning towards -support. I do believe it takes a fake commission going to no one to balance the economy.

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
I'm a bit indifferent to this, but leaning towards -support. I do believe it takes a fake commission going to no one to balance the economy.
The thing that takes money out of the economy is supposed to be the keys and crates themselves, you shouldnt be taxxed everytime you want to trade them it is just stupid and discourages using the market plugin, why bother with that when you can just make a discord post and not get taxed 20% of your money

Reactions: lybbx

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
The thing that takes money out of the economy is supposed to be the keys and crates themselves, you shouldnt be taxxed everytime you want to trade them it is just stupid and discourages using the market plugin, why bother with that when you can just make a discord post and not get taxed 20% of your money
Exactly, but it would be nice to see one page all centralized with listed price so people who are unaware of what knives go for dont get scammed.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Add on to this suggestion, maybe make it possible so you have to add your listing to player owned business markets, and then that business sets and gets the commission for advertising the market.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Denied

Hi @royalty .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because the commission is in place by intention.

Since the marketplace is far more convenient than manually selling an item, and you can directly trade an item for VPoints, there is a commission in place to remove some money from the economy. If you'd like to avoid the commission you can always sell to buyers manually.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.