Dees 096 Application [U.S]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dees1116

Apr 11, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61617327
Discord name: Dees1116
For how long have you played on CG SCP: First joined the server early 2023, but have consistently played for about 2 month now
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): "Dees"
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Total Level: 96, SCP Level: 10
20240430112827_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one warning for baiting

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
While playing as CI I have breached 096 before and have seen his gameplay first hand. I have also read over the entire MOTD so I fully understand the rules and how this SCP work. I have been playing on this server for quite sometime now and believe I have the experience to play as 096.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096 will sit in whatever room he is in with his hands covering his face. If outside of his containment and left undisturbed for 60 seconds he will begin to wander around.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He is allowed to go to D-Block if there was someone there who saw his face. Otherwise, he will go after whoever else saw his face and then enter a docile state if all targets are dead.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Personnel attempting to contain 096 should wear the SCAMMBLE set in order to not see his face.
2. Place a bucket on top of 096's head, this will make it so people will stop seeing his face.
3. Once 096 has killed all of his targets he will be in a docile state. At this point you will containment beam him and cuff him.
4. You will then bring him back to his CC. (Make sure to have another bucket as he can break the original one placed on him.)

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Dees1116
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.