Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltah

Feb 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): sotosgrath
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d 11h 38min
In what country are you located?: Greece
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 PVT George 'SCP CRIMES' Hatled
Chaos name (include your rank): Blacklisted(not gonna explain as it doesn't ask why).
Civilian name: Hatled
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73024756
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, 5 warnings, 3xRDM 1x baiting 1x failrp, I can say that I just learned from my mistakes, example for baiting, I was calling ironically a class D to enter the airlock and then I killed him, the 1 rdm was when i kill 2 class Ds who were using syringe against scp 999, i thought it was inappropriate equipment for a D class. Last RDM that I made an complaint, here's what you can see:https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/deltahs-complaint.2497/. The other warnings, I cant bring myself remember them(I would only lie if I had to explain them), and staff doesn't really include details of this warnings.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yeah, I don't remember the name of the server but when it was still up going, it had enough players to roleplay with, I had at least 50 hours+ on this server. People who roleplayed there were focusing so much in detail.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be for many hours, 2-4+ hours for sure.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because the server needs more staff, players make a lot of reports for not many staff to respond. My main reason is to make Vpoints. But there is the chance that I like this rank and keep helping people.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Im not special over other applicants, as most of them have more experience, the only thing for sure is that I have good knowledge of the SCP-RP rules. I think I can help by responding to sits and solving the problems one by one. It will speed up the cases.

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

- SUPPORT

+ Active in game
- From what I've seen bad rule knowledge
- Barely any depth in this application - Looks like little to none effort.

Good Luck.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Neutral (Leaning to -Support)

+ Active (from what I've seen IG)
+/- Unsure of TS activity
+/- Little to none RP interaction

-Large amount of warnings

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
- Support
I have seen you in game but not on TS
Multiple warnings
You don't have a good understanding of the rules

Not a lot of actual RP situations outside of sits

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
-Support

- Little To Nil Effort In Application
- Multiple Warns
- No Positive motivation when asked "Why do you want to become a moderator for our server" and replied with "My main reason is to make Vpoints"
+ Active In Game
-/+ Unsure Of Team-speak Activity

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a -support for the following reasons.
Weak application.
Quite a large amount of warnings.
Unsure about activity.

Fat Chef

Jan 5, 2022
- Support

- Active In-game

- Unsure about activity in TS3
- Barely any interactions in RP

- Multiple Warnings
- Weak Application
- Poor Rule Knowledge

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @Deltah,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We will not be bringing you onto our staff team as your reputation and warning history does not reflect what we expect of a member of staff. Before re-applying please ensure your reputation and behaviour has improved dramatically. A final note, your application is rather weak so if you plan on re-applying please ensure you put more effort into it.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.