Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51468336
Discord name: Domiinikk#7751
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 and half Months, if you want exact number of playtime it's something like 3 weeks and 3 days
In what country are you located?: Croatia
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): SCP Foundation: [REDACTED] 'Delta' Croft / CI: John 'Foxtrot' Croft
Civilian name: John Croft
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Of course, but I usually type everything in chat. I only use it for simple things like 'Stop Moving' / 'Warning 1,2,3' / 'Yes/No'

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 LCPL, MTF NU-7 CPL, Security Captain, SCP-096, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 4 warnings and 1 ban I will explain everything now. So I got warned for Micspam, Random Weapon Checking, FailRP and LTAP the first 3 are okay and I understand why I got warned, but the last one LTAP I got warn + ban I got it for a very stupid reason. I was D Class with a keycard level 1 and they caught me after that agent started with interrogation I had some thing to do in real life so I typed in chat 'Fuck I need to go' and I left.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- I'm applying for chief of security because I think that security is in need for active chief of security that will help other security members, I was security captain for 1 month and 15 days so I have experience and everything. There are a lot of comments about cadets and everyone in security being stupid, don't know how to play, etc. and I want to change that.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- What makes me most suitable for chief of security job is big experience as security, like I said I was security captain for like 1 month and 15 days and I have big experience in cl4 jobs too from security captain and omega-1. I'm patient with new players and cadets I can help them without problem and if they do something bad like shoot random Class D without a reason I don't usually put them instantly in jail I just verbally warn them because they are new. I can do my chief of security job effectively and make sure no security cadet, officer, sergeant and RRT do problems on site or anything, and I have picked up some things from omega-1 that I can use in my security of chief job. I can host tryouts for heavy weapon and riot control license.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- Leading general security, making sure that every security does his job correctly and good, giving orders to general security to patrol the facility for intruders or giving orders to general security to help with scp breach. Making sure that they do nothing unethical and stupid and if they do chief of security will deal with that, training new players and hosting tryouts for licenses. In general they oversee the entirety of the security team, and they have the final say on what security operation take place.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Jakov Cosic was born in Croatia where he finished school and everything and after the school went in millitary for five years. After that five years he went to ATJ Lucko (Anti terrorist unit Lucko). He had a brother that went in Canada because economic situation was not good in Croatia, He was working as police officer there and got handpicked to work in Site-65 as cadet. Site-65 was in need of security so he recommended his brother Jakov Cosic, they saw his background and picked him as another cadet in Site-65. Jakov Cosic then changed his name to John Croft, they worked together and got to the officer rank, John's brother had an accident while d block was rioting and got shot and couldn't work anymore as officer so he became a junior researcher. John didn't wanted to work without his brother so he went to MTF Nu-7 tryouts and passed it easy because of his background and experience. He worked hard and he got to lance corporal rank in that regiment. After that he decided to go back to working for security. He started working again and got to sergeant rank after a lot of working as a sergeant he got security captain and was later handpicked for omega-1 because of his activity and experience. Now he's trying to get to chief of security. I just copied lore from my security captain application and edited it little.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
-/+ Neutral
Hello im giving you a neutral support today becuse as far as i have seen all security chief applications that been done recently have had the same in them almoste im not saying any one copied but everyone have typed that you have typed in your app almoste aswell and how are you gonna uphold that promies becuse as far as it is now nobody have been able to uphold hes promies he have typed in the application thank you

Delta

Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
Hello im giving you a neutral support today becuse as far as i have seen all security chief applications that been done recently have had the same in them almoste im not saying any one copied but everyone have typed that you have typed in your app almoste aswell and how are you gonna uphold that promies becuse as far as it is now nobody have been able to uphold hes promies he have typed in the application thank you
One of the worst verdicts I have ever seen but alright, thanks

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

Application Denied

You've recently had reports of abusing and breaking rules on our USA counterpart. This is extremely unacceptable.

You are not to apply to any senior position for two weeks. You may re-apply for CoS in three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.