Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51468336
Discord name: Domiinikk#7751
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Months, if you want exact number of playtime it's something like 3 weeks
In what country are you located?: Croatia
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): SCP Foundation: [REDACTED] 'Delta' Croft / CI: John 'Foxtrot' Croft
Civilian name: John Croft
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Of course, but I usually type everything in chat. I only use it for simple things like 'Stop Moving' / 'Warning 1,2,3' / 'Yes/No'

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 LCPL, MTF NU-7 CPL, Security Captain, SCP-096, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 4 warnings and 1 ban I will explain everything now. So I got warned for Micspam, Random Weapon Checking, FailRP and LTAP the first 3 are okay and I understand why I got warned, but the last one LTAP I got warn + ban I got it for a very stupid reason. I was D Class with a keycard level 1 and they caught me after that agent started with interrogation I had some thing to do in real life so I typed in chat 'Fuck I need to go' and I left.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
- Because I think that I have everything needed to become a executive researcher, I have experience as senior researcher, I have experience with clearance 4 jobs from being a security captain and O-1, I don't have any problems with training new researchers and helping them with their jobs. And I want to become executive researchers so I can test on more dangerous scp's and create interesting documents about them. I rarely see any executive researchers online maybe it's because of my time zone so I want for people in my time zone to have active executive researcher

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I already said it in the question above this, I already have experience with clearance 4 jobs and I can help new jr. researchers improve their roleplay experience by showing them how to write documents and do research. I had moments as senior researcher where I was needed to overlook some tests on dangerous scp's and yesterday I was helping Executive Researcher Nebula with the researcher olympics. I'm very patient when I need to train new players, I got it from security captain job and lastly I want to make research fun for everyone especially Class D.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?:
- I uploaded like 10-15 documents and I got 2 excellent documents and all others are good. For like 5+ documents I got told that if I fix my grammar in that document I can get excellent on that, the thing is I can't fix it sadly. English is not my main language so if I fix my grammar I would have like 6 or 7 excellent documents. For me the first thing that makes document excellent is uniqueness no one wants to see document on a test that was done already 15 times. Second thing for me is structure by that I mean editing the document to look nice, adding lines, images, scripts of an interview that happend, then the aim, hypothesis and method for excellent document u need good and ethical aim on test, good hypothesis and method.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- As executive researcher you can conduct experiment on all scp's and you are the most elite researcher and you are the right hand to director of research, you are mentor to jr. researchers and normal researchers. You can authorize other researchers test, cross-tests, etc. You can grade documents that researchers upload on SCIPNET and later give them feedback on that document what to fix and whats good.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Jakov Cosic was born in Yugoslavia, 31.5.1978 while young he was always dreaming about becoming soldier like most of the kids at that time everything was going great untill 1991 when Yugoslavia fell apart and then the Croatian war of Independence started that was the worst time of Jakov Cosic's life. He was 13 at that time, Croatia was weak and didn't have enough guns for everyone so Jakov became medic an older person showed him the basics of the medicine and he started helping and healing wounded soldiers. After the war ended Jakov changed his name to John Croft and went to USA to maybe find a better life with experience he earned in Croatia as medic he started working in USA as doctor, the hospital was close to Canada border and close to site-65 so John was seeing weird people everyday and one day weird people in black suits kidnapped him and told him everything about Site-65 and researchers job. John kindly accepted it because he was promised a great sum of money. He leveled up to normal researcher from jr. researcher quickly and one day he did a very interesting test on scp-049 and good document that executive researcher ████████ saw and leveled up him to senior researcher. Now he's trying to get an executive researcher rank.

Last edited:

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
APPLICATION GRANTED

come into ts lets organize an interview ok :) looking forward to hearing and taking part.

Status
Not open for further replies.