What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 LT MTF Nu-7 SGT SCP-096 CI-B CI-A ECA OSA Sp Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

4 warns 1 ban A really long time ago Tho

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- What I think makes me a good candidate is that I have good knowledge of the code of ethics I also have good skills in writing skills of documents. Another that I think makes me a good candidate is when I do something I will finish it and I like always to help people out if they need it. The Third thing that I think is good is when there is something serious I take it seriously and I am also a very hard worker and try to get things done the best I can I also have CL4 experience. As another result of this, I have great knowledge of departments and how they work I also have great communication skills and know things that are right or wrong, and that is what I think makes me a good candidate for the Ethics committee I also have ECA and OSA experience and a lot of cl4 experience

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities are what the Ethics member does not want to do the Assistant do it like documents, interviews, samples or just anything that the ethics member does not want to do, and also Auth AA, KOS past airlock and take orders for ECM's and ECC
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The story starts when Deluxe is 16 years old he is the only child with a mom and a dad his mom is 39 years old his dad is 40-year-old Deluxe's dad used to be in the army and Deluxe just wants to be just like his dad so Deluxe starts taking fighting classes and once got there and everyone was shocked of what Deluxe can do but Deluxe thinks that he is not good enough so for his classes for 2 years. After that was the best one out of the group and everyone was not messing with him at all. When Deluxe turned 20 he went into the army so he said goodbye to his loved ones and left. [July 12, 2000] DS< OK YOU PEOPLE WELCOME TO THE ARMY TODAY YALL HERE TODAY TO RISK YALL LIVES FOR THE USA AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE DO YALL HEAR ME... SIR YES SIR OK NOW LETS GET STARTED. [August 30, 2000] Place trukey..... GUNSHOTS Bob< shit shit shit Deluxe what are going to do I can't take this anymore I.. I. I Ca] Deluxe< HEY, we can make this ok Bob we just need to go to the point and drop the bombs off] Bob< ok ok man I just don't want to die I know you don't want to but we got to do this] turkey man < OH COME OUT you little birds come out and play] Bob< All of our men have died how are going to run if we do we are dead.. well?] Deluxe< I do get a plan then what is it? Well, I have a smoke and you have a flash so what do we do we put the smoke and flash down right now on three 1. 2. 3 GO NOW. BANG AH SHIT WHAT FUCK I CAN'T see oh shit they ran find them. GO RUN NOW WE ARE ALMOST THERE. OVER OVER HERE 10-4 dropping now. thank you did you all put the bombs down Yeah, GUNSHOT.... Deluxe looks on his side and sees his dead best friend Bob has died. bo BOB BOB NOOOO fuck man we have to go come on ok drive fucking drive. Deluxe has his blood all over him looking back and seeing him for the last time when Deluxe got back at the base he was so mad he wanted to kill everyone that was there but no he would have died just like Bob so he stayed in bed and just stayed there. [December 30, 2000] Deluxe went up to the high ranks at this time and everyone just wanted to be just like him but this might be the last time people see him. Deluxe< ok we rush in kill them 4 guys and kidnap that guy he has info we need] Army man 1< ok yea. the team rushed in and Deluxe killed them and put the boss on the ground but he had something in his hand a button Deluxe tried to grab it but it was too late Deluxe moved as fast as he could and it went dark. Deluxe woke up in this place he did not know where he was. Deluxe< where am I tell where I am NOW} <dark man Hello Deluxe I saved you from that building and fire and put you here} Deluxe< so what do you want] Dark man< I want you to join us] Deluxe < what some kind of little group] dark guy< No we are the SCP foundation and I want you in E-11] Deluxe< the what?] Dark man< I will tell you everything and I'm the COM of E-11 named John Mavrick] After he talks to the commander of E-11 he had to train to be in so Deluxe did and he was in E-11 and now knows about the SCP foundation he heard of the monster and saw what he is going up to he wanted to go home but he can't. nothing happened in E-11 the foundation he made a lot of friends on the way. Deluxe made his way into LT in E-11 after that he had to go do more training and know more about the foundation and he couldn't tell anyone about that info. [January 15, 2001] On a normal day Deluxe was talking to people when an alarm went off code 5 containment breach when everyone was looking in the teams Deluxe team found out who it was SCP-076 Deluxe called it out fast and shot him team mulled to the ground the died in the worse way Deluxe ran so did 076 he found more E-11 and told them to get in line 076 pop out and everyone shot he was blocking and taking shots everyone kept dying and dying and just dead Deluxe never felt this before everyone dying in pain yelling out Deluxe wanted to die right there but he does not want to so Deluxe found a way to end this he would lock 076 in a room with never gas and kill him. So Deluxe lure HEY YOU FUCKER COME HERE 076 ran as fast as he can Deluxe moved out of the way put the never gas in the room and left him in there for 20 minutes. After that time 076 was dead and was back in his CC but all of Deluxe's friends most of them died Deluxe was very sad to this day. [January 29, 2001] On this day Deluxe was transferred to an MTF called Nu-7 he asked a higher to move over to Nu-7 after code 5 happened so Deluxe had to go do training again and he passed Deluxe was LCPL at the time working hard in Nu-7 stopping people named Ci Nu-7 was really good at fighting them but Deluxe never really like the people in Nu-7. [February 2, 2001] Deluxe was thinking to himself why do these things happen to me every time I fight everyone that I love dies. why am.. I'm going to quit combat so Deluxe was seeing what he do to join and he found this group called the Ethics Committee he asked the leader the chairman named Dalton and he asked him how to join them Deluxe wanted to become an Assistant. After the talk they had Deluxe went to make an application. It took a few days but his application has been seen and accepted Deluxe was very happy and glad to work with the Ethics team and he starts tomorrow. [February 3, 2001] The day Deluxe became an Ethics Assistant on his first day he told some things before he went out after that Deluxe's time as an ethics assistant was very good Deluxe helped out a lot of people in the foundation and made good documents and make you people follow the code of ethics and the code of conduct everyone sees Deluxe as a team leader see what people have to say to maybe change and knows what is right or wrong. Deluxe likes the Ethics team and loves to work with the other assistants and members + O-1 and Deluxe will help out as as many people he can and make sure people are following ethics in the end.

JamaI

Jun 19, 2023
+support

last time he was a ECA he did a great job and was actually the only ECA I felt did what his role was supposed to.

Last edited:

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
+/- I'd say he's a good caniadate but you need to stick with OSA for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.