Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details:
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:
Rank demoted from: MAJ
Who demoted you?: Site Command and SA
Date of demotion?: 7/5/23
What is the case against you?: for being inactive while on LOA
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yes 1 time but it was excused
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals:
What is your side of the story?:
i was on LOA for a personal Reason Details of witch will remain Private (contact if needing to know) then on the night of 7/5/2023 i got demoted while being on LOA even though i posted the LOA on the 4th because of personal reasons not even 2 days i get demoted and plus it was ok to put in the LOA cause a week had already had past

Last edited:

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
Please reach out to a member of Site Command over DM's before filing a complaint on the forums, as per the rules of a level 1 appeal.

Thank you.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
@Austin24535

Hello Austin, regarding the question of "Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:"

have you contacted the person that demoted you to carry out a level 1 appeal ?

Austin24535

Civil Gamers Expert
May 8, 2022
@Austin24535

Hello Austin, regarding the question of "Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:"

have you contacted the person that demoted you to carry out a level 1 appeal ?
Yes i have reached out to both SA and Site command but no one said who demoted me they only said SA and SC the people i reached out to was Crow for site command and for SA i reached out to havoc

Last edited:

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
[ LEVEL 1 RESPONSE ]

With the given information and evidence, the SA team does feel the demotion was necessary. As COs are to be held to a higher standard, it is important to enforce that. As we were informed, you were given a notice of your inactivity; the SA & SC team went through with a review of your relations to your position and felt you were unfit for the current rank.

Best Regards,

Site Director Havoc​

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
[LEVEL 2 APPEAL]

Hi Austin Terror ,Thanks for taking the time to make a Lvl 2 Appeal.

I have chosen to deny this appeal because of activity as will be outlines below as well as back to back LOA's. Loa's are fine but when it comes down to having this little V time it is really something where you should resign from the position so that we don't have to do something like this and it is listed as an honorable discharge on the Roster for you. With that being said he is his Vtime again for context. I didn't come to this decision a lot. the Majority of Site command as well as site administration . Appeal denied

You may make a Level 3 if you are not happy with this outcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.