- 10th of February
What is the case against you?:
- Demotion
Is this true?:
- Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
- No. First time
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
- I was banned for "Harassment" right after I got demoted. There was a streamer and I was messing around with him by building something inappropriate in his base. I know that I made a big mistake and that this was very immature and irresponsible, it won't happen again.
What is your side of the story?:
- My side of the story was that there was a streamer and he was live. I was messing around with him as a joke even though I was staff. I know that I obviously shouldn't have done that. The things that happened won't happen again especially when I was staff and I should have known better. I would be happy If I was staff again since I really like helping people and doing what the staff does.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
- I would be very strict on what my actions are and make sure I never do stupid things like this ever again. I don't know what I was thinking when that situation happened but I can promise nothing like this will happen ever again. I will change the way I act as a player and staff.

Spuds

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
-Support

I literally had to ban you on CC hours after your demotion. To my knowledge you were also banned from CG. This all only took place just a few weeks ago and I don't see how you've changed since then. You also mentioned to me that you have no intent to be staff on CG anytime in the future.

Reactions: Adam Haze

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

Not only was what you did bad, you didn't take it seriously then after being banned on CG, you minged about and got banned on CC. This plus the fact that you only started playing again today for 3 hours or so, is why you are being denied. Re-appeal in 4 weeks if you're active during them.

Status
Not open for further replies.