Network Leadership required Dev Team Moneypots [Multi-server]

Requires Network Leadership to review
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[This suggestion would introduce a 'Moneypot' system of donations to the dev team of all of Civil Networks, that being a list of items on the dev to-do list that Civil Networks community members can choose to donate to, to add a cash reward/bounty to the project for devs to aim for.]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[As far as I am aware no.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[I will list the positives in a bullet point way to allow community/staff to reply to it in an easier to digest manner:

1. Developer rewards/Pay: As of right now, the devs of CN gain very little to no reward for the work done. As of now the only gain is getting top tier VIP for both MRP and SCP-RP, which as a player of CN for nearly 2 years now, I know people tend to only play one or the other, not both. This would be a better reward.

2. Incentives to do community favorites: This would give the community a way to "Chum the waters" so to speak for devs to make the content they most desire in a way much more peaceful than just saying "[Thing] when!?!?" over and over.

3. Incentives for developers to do hard work: This I believe would incentivize devs to do even harder work for the server with the promise of monetary gain, that being winning the moneypot, especially when they get into the hundreds of GBP for something some devs, may know how to do easily.

4. Developer retention: As of right now, most devs tend to move on from CN because they want to "Go pro" or because the work isn't worth the reward, this would allow for people who do want to make a carrier out of developing to do so right here on CN if they're good enough, and give incentive to stay with this community.

5. Saves/Gives Ventz money: We all know, money talks. With this new way of community engagement, I believe Ventz himself could see his own increase in profits, and incentive to do certain things for developing so he can just take the full pot himself, as well as pays devs without his own pocket.

I believe there is certainly more gains than I listed here, and hope these will be enough to be considered.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[1. Finding a gain for community using this that is immediate: The only solution to this I thought of was giving Vpoints but only 75%-90% of the normal amount, this wouldn't cost Ventz anything really as Vpoint are an unlimited available currency to give out.

2. Less desired work getting the backburner: I don't think this is too much of a negative, but if the community doesn't want something it could see a smaller honey pot than others.

3. Figuring out when devs can earn it: Who can get the money pots? Any dev or only full devs? I don't know.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[I think that with all the positives and negatives, we will definitely see a better community and leadership understanding and what people really want added sooner with this added, I think it will attract both devs experienced and inexperienced and retain them, leading to quicker growth. I think devs will be more driven to work and make better and better mods and additions leading to more content and more fixes quicker than we see now.

I am excited to see what others think on this idea and hope we can have a helpful and creative discussion on this idea, and hopefully make CN a bigger and better place!]