CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:476607259
Discord name: Dragos#7508
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since beta
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: EEST
Character name(s): Dragos M. (Foundation) Sierra M. (Chaos Insurgency)
Civilian name: Roadman
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-(resigned) O-1 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
-I'm apply for DIA Director because DIA is currently my main department, I understand the duties and responsibilities and it's in general a very fun job to be doing. That being said, it must not be taken lightly, as the DIA has a very important duty within the Foundation.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
-I have quite a bit of experience being DIA, and like I said before, I understand the duties of the Director and in general DIA within the Foundation.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
-The director needs to review documents provided by agents, maintaining the Foundation's internal integrity, arresting Site Administration if they are corrupt and/or abusing their power, running investigations on Site Administration, and those are just some examples.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-My character is an ex elite british royal guard enlisted by the SCP Foundation to join the DIA because of his background. He has worked up through the ranks of the DIA while countering multiple corrupt Site Administration and MTF personnel. While working for the foundation, he has seen multiple Site Administration and/or elite MTF members try defect to the Chaos Insurgency and he has been mostly successful running investigations and terminating them.

H20

Dec 7, 2021
- Neutral

- No RP encounters
- Could put a little more effort into polishing the app as you are applying for a high Directorial position

+ Known him from before SCP on MRP and he knew what he was doing

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @Dragos587 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Unfortunately you have not been selected to fill the position of Director of Internal Affairs. There can be multiple Directors however so please feel free to bolster your reputation within the department & the facility overall before re-applying for this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.