DIA Nick Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171616808

Discord name: Nick Lance#1442

For how long have you played on CG SCP: since Beta so about 2 weeks including launch

In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Sir Nicholas Lancealot
Civilian name: John Lance
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ambassador of Internal Affairs

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I've been Ambassador of Internal Affairs Since beta now. and I feel like I would have a very tight grip on how internal affairs operates seeing as how since I've been the highest one on I would be the one people go to for information.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I'm a very nice person I'm always helping new guys in IA to get them up to scratch with what we are doing, for example I helped a guy just yesterday who was interested so I gave him a detailed explanation on what we do and how we do it recently we have been lacking information such as arrest records and protocols for our IA department as to why you should arrest someone and for how long, and how to do a proper spot check and document handling. I feel I can help fill this spot within the foundation given the experience I already have, IA Ambassador is the only job I play as on SCP and I very much enjoy it. and I would love to be given the opportunity to become the director of IA. I'm a very loyal member to the server and I have a lot of free time these days I'm on from morning till night time and I'm always available if someone needs to get in contact with me.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
to oversee the operation of the IA department and to ensure everyone is doing their job properly this includes doing checks on members of Internal, as well to create and maintain the IA documents for how to do our job and our standards and SOP ( standard operation Procedures ) and how we should conduct ourselves in interviews and such also how we should perform spot-checks and how we should act in general, and tips on how to blend into a scenario also Secret Codes and such we use to inform our other IA agents of information we gather, the entire role of IA is very important to the foundation without IA the foundation would be unstable, IA is required to maintain order within and to be sure we stay on track.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
the lore with the Director Of Internal Affairs. clearly its a very high level position we report directly to the ethics committee on our findings and if they request a search of other departments the director will help cooperate within internal affairs who is watching who and how the overall assessment should be handled. after the assessment is over the director should hand over his finding gathered from all his agents / operatives and submit it to the ethics committee for a review. the lore of the director of internal affairs is very secretive their identity is very much hidden because if required they assist the investigation at the very highest level, they are a very well respected and necessary member of the foundation. anyway here's my segment of lore:
I'm a 36 year old man I don't remember very much form my prior years but I'm sure it was not that important I was at site 12 where there was a massive breakdown and some SCPs breached and where moved to site 65 later I learned that I also was going to be transferred to site 65 they said they had an open position that I would fit good into. I've been at the site for a few months now and already I've seen a few issues infect these are the exact same issues that caused the downfall of the last site It was at Lack of coordination between staff and Researchers being sloppy but I think I can fix these issues easily, small issues compared to the last site I've been requited to the ethics committees meeting room not sure what for... but whatever be the case I'm eager to start my new role here at site 65 wish me luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragos587

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
HUGE +SUPPORT (IDK if you can do it on these apps but i will do it to see)
+active
+seen you on DIA near non stop
+very friendly
+mature

+helpful
Massive GL to you Nick i hope you pass -Dor

Reactions: Nick Lance

H20

Dec 7, 2021
+SUPPORT

+ Very active
+ Multiple encounters in RP