Denied Different icons for engineer jobs depending on tool required.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Different icons would show up based on the tool required to complete the engineering job when looking at the distance and position marker for the job.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Nope

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Small QoL, very low priority but I always have to fumble around with the Pliers and Wrench until I get the right tool (mainly just me being stupid though).

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Development time being used for something small, when other stuff is more important.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Quality of life, and I won't need to fumble around with the two main tools for the eingineer.

Here's some nice icons I found that seem to fit the theme well:
https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/...position=12&origin=search&related_id=10028844 <-- No fontawesome icon for this :(
https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/...&position=29&origin=search&related_id=2537752 <-- No fontaweomse here either :( (this isn't great looking but it fits the closest with the other two)

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
+ Support
Nice quality of life change.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support

As Ellie mentioned this would be decent addition to make things look nicer.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Denied

Hi @lion .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The content team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we don't see the need for this. When playing Engineer you do not get to choose which job you complete, therefore making a change like this redundant.

Once a player has arrived at a job they must complete it, and they can immediately see which tool they will need to complete the job.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.