Dinkster Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Dinkster "Von" Ticklefingers

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235632297

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DinksterVonTicklefingers/

Date of ban: 12/12/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Fail RP NITRP

Who banned you: Derek White

Ban length?: 1 week

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: People not being dipshits and tryna arrest me for no reason

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yeah

Why should you be unbanned: Its a one week ban cause I didn't let a dude arrest me for no reason, seems like its kinda bullshit. Dude saw a bullet hit a wall and tried to arrest the nearest guy. I don't think he realized that there was a turn in the hallway hes talking about where there could have easily been another person around the corner who shot the bullet, but nope, he instantly went after me without even seeing who did it. I think its a little too harsh to ban somebody for a week just because you THINK they have no intention to rp, even after they say they do. Evading an arrest doesn't seem like its a no intention to roleplay, seems like a simple fail rp.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Literally can't ensure that, nobody can

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because its a fun server and I enjoy playing on it

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Hello @Dinkster , I'll be responding to your ban appeal today with my side of the story.

A sit was called on you due to you breaking FearRp while being handcuffed. From the clips that was sent to me it looked like you had no intent to RP as you were running and jumping to avoid arrest. another moderator and I both agreed After watching the clips that it seemed like you had no intent to follow the Rp scenario and was overall minging.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Dinkster,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon review of the appeal and video mentioned, I have determined your ban to be correct. Constantly trying to avoid being dragged is failrp and you had no intention of stopping. You also had multiple guns pointed at you and still refused which resulted in you breaking FearRP. The correct thing to have done was call for a higher up to investigate the situation. Based on this information, it can be concluded that you had no intent to roleplay that situation.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.