Director of Internal affairs apply SCP-UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Afton

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:232302008
Discord name:Jay!#3587
For how long have you played on CG SCP: My total says: 2d and 15h and 56 minutes but ive played long but had to get off every 2 weeks.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Jay ''FUSION'' Jackson
Civilian name: (none)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- severe toxicity ban|MRDM ban| RDM warn 2x
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
-I've been on the server for a while and i want to become another Whitelisted Job to have more fun on the server and help myself and you guys improve in the server to make it more fun!
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I do good agent work. I've been told by many Ambassadors im doing a good job and i gotta keep going on! I am also very kind to the community as long as they're kind to me aswell!
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- too make sure Internal Affairs agents or IA agents do a good job and not break any rules that we gave them during training. We also have to make sure that everyone is safe in the facility and doesn't feel threatend by anyone. We also have to credit agents that do a very good job! And we shall never leak any private information about investigations or radio freq.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My lore: I am an Director of Internal Affairs that gives out Investigations and does them myself too. I want agents too also help me in these investigations. I would like to be in the storylines that Investigates New SCP'S and help E-11 find out what the abilities are. And how powerfull or dangerous they can be! I also would like to help in mysterious new things that appear on the server. Everything else i will see what will happen!

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
+/- NEUTRAL

+Support
Very Good Interactions
Nice Person
Mature

-Support
Application lacks detail
Low Play Time
Not much CL4 Experience
You haven't stated all or not a lot of the responsibilities of DoIA

You seem like a good person and in my belief, if you put in the work you would be able to manage this role. All though, you lack detail and lack playtime.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Jay Jackson' for Internal Affairs Director

Good Evening Jay,
Thank you for showing your interest in expanding your duties within the Internal Affairs Department; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited for the position of Internal Affairs Director, you may contact myself if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.