Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Adrianna Hartlopper
Civilian name: Bob the construction man
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Consultant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Got warned for failrp. Cause I was still new to the game so i didnt knew much
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

I wanted to reach out and express my genuine interest in taking up the role of Director of Medicine within our wonderful role-playing server. I firmly believe that the medical aspect plays a crucial role in creating immersive and captivating experiences for all our members.

Throughout my journey in this community, I've developed a deep passion for both medicine and role-play. I have dedicated countless hours to honing my skills, learning from experienced role-players, and studying various medical procedures and practices. I am eager to bring my knowledge and expertise to the table, contributing to the growth and development of our community.

As Director of Medicine, I envision fostering an environment of collaboration, empathy, and continuous learning. I believe in creating engaging storylines that challenge our characters and captivate our players. By encouraging teamwork and facilitating character development, we can create memorable and rewarding experiences for all.

I am dedicated to maintaining a supportive and inclusive atmosphere where every member feels valued and heard. I am open to feedback, suggestions, and collaboration, as I firmly believe that the collective creativity and passion within our community can lead to incredible storytelling possibilities.

Thank you for considering my application for the Director of Medicine role. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the Civil Network and work alongside each of you in creating immersive and unforgettable role-playing adventures. Together, let's continue building a vibrant and thriving community that brings joy and excitement to all its members.

Warmest regards,

Adrianna Hartlopper
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I believe my unique blend of expertise and dedication in both medicine and role-play makes me a perfect fit for the Director of Medicine role. With a rich background in the medical field, I have invested significant time and effort into honing my skills through extensive research and hands-on experience. This allows me to bring a nuanced and realistic portrayal of medical procedures and scenarios to our role-playing community.

Moreover, my true passion lies in character development and narrative-driven role-play. I love creating intricate storylines that resonate deeply with our community members, evoking genuine emotions and sparking a sense of wonder. I find joy in seeing our characters grow and overcome challenges, and I am committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and fostering strong bonds of camaraderie among our members.

In my vision for the Director of Medicine role, I see an inclusive and collaborative environment where everyone's talents and perspectives are celebrated. I firmly believe that by creating compelling story arcs that push our characters' limits and encourage personal development, we can forge unforgettable memories together. I am dedicated to fostering open communication, welcoming feedback, and embracing ideas from all corners of our community. Together, we can stretch the boundaries of our collective storytelling and create an extraordinary experience that sets the Civil Network apart.

With unwavering dedication, boundless creativity, and a deep sense of responsibility, I am ready to take on the role of Director of Medicine. I invite each and every one of you to join me on this thrilling journey, where imagination knows no bounds and the stories we weave come alive.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?: As the Director of Medicine in our role-playing community, your responsibilities revolve around ensuring realistic and engaging medical experiences for our members. You'll utilize your medical expertise to guide and support players in portraying accurate medical professionals and situations. Your role also includes supervising medical role-play, developing captivating medical storylines, providing player support, collaborating with other staff members, and fostering a positive community environment. Together, we'll create an immersive and authentic RP world where medical scenarios come to life.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Adrianna Hartlopper, our esteemed Director of Medicine, is a beacon of medical knowledge and compassion. With her profound understanding of the human body and unwavering commitment to healing, she brings depth and authenticity to our role-playing world.

Adrianna's role in our narratives revolves around exploring the impact of medical intervention and the ethical dilemmas inherent in the healing process. Through her interactions with diverse characters, she fosters collaboration and innovation, highlighting the importance of teamwork in tackling medical challenges.

With Adrianna's presence, our role-playing experiences are enriched by the power of empathy and the transformative nature of healing. Her character's legacy inspires us to delve into the depths of human resilience and discover the remarkable stories that unfold in our shared world.

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

AI Written Application
Doesn't hold/held Medical Consultant

1688317500998.png

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
No Consultant experience, no CL4 experience overall.
AI written app.

KillSwitch

Dec 22, 2022
Well, it's not my fault our school systems though us to write like AI, but sure.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
You listed as holding no whitelisted, MTF or CI role.

Just because your school teaches you to use AI, doesn't mean you should use it on a GMod RP Server

Not all AI detectors are accurate, but you pretty much admitted yourself that you used it.

KillSwitch

Dec 22, 2022
You listed as holding no whitelisted, MTF or CI role.

Just because your school teaches you to use AI, doesn't mean you should use it on a GMod RP Server

Not all AI detectors are accurate, but you pretty much admitted yourself that you used it.
My school doesn't teach me to use AI that's not what I said. I said " it's not my fault our school systems make us WRITE like ai" not USE ai. Maybe you should reread something before posting :). But I shouldn't be talking since I didn't understood. I thought the whitelist was specifically for mtf or ci

Last edited:

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
Sadly I've seen you do alright on consultant just your original consultant application was AI also and it still was accepted (I don't know why) I don't think you should be able to make it that far with AI and I have seen screenshots off you using a very unrealistic pac3 outfit that was denied I feel you are not ready for this position to hold consultant for longer and clean that up.

KillSwitch

Dec 22, 2022
-Support
Sadly I've seen you do alright on consultant just your original consultant application was AI also and it still was accepted (I don't know why) I don't think you should be able to make it that far with AI and I have seen screenshots off you using a very unrealistic pac3 outfit that was denied I feel you are not ready for this position to hold consultant for longer and clean that
They already decided on who the dpt of medical is gonna be, so further arguments are pointless. Having fun, memeing and having just a general good time is literally why video games existed. I do understand this is a serious rp, but sometimes having fun isn't bad.

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
Neutral leaning negative
-in game I have good interactions with you
- I have not seen you pick up a lot of extra work in medical department or do anything that would make me specifically think of you as a good department leader
- Unfortunately to me this application does appear to be AI
Overall your a great consultant and I hope you don't take my lack of sapport to heart. I just think there are better fit consultants for medical lead right now.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Adrianna Hartlopper
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment
Hello, @KillSwitch . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.