Accepted Disable combat deployments for CAMPAIGN base raids

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes it so combat deployments are disabled for campaign base raids

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Cant find any after searching "combat deployments"

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Base raids more fun for both sides, no one wants to deal with god modded players, you can have 50 enemies on a combat deployment and you can still spawn on it because these cannot be contested or destroyed

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Base raids being easier, not sure if this is a positive or a negative

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because base raids are just annoying with this feature when people are constantly spawning on it and shooting vehicles / putting c4 with respawn god mode on, for NWO to raid NATO base we need to grapple in (while getting shot in the back from combat deployments) and breach multiple doors to open the gates for our vehicles, I dont even see how NWO base is even raidable with combat deployments when NWO can keep spawning on NATO trying to hack the lift and get vehicles into NWO base

This doesn't even need any development, Im sure it would be really easy to have 1 senior admin get on every 2 weeks for base raid to disable these spawns

I would say that they shouldn’t be a thing during normal base raids but I will be happy if we at least get this

Last edited:
Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+support when I logged on I was very surprised and quite disappointed that these were not turned off I understand the need to have them normally but during a base raid they are too good

Saphira Harlow

Donator
Oct 17, 2022
Scotland
+Support
Made the base raid annoying, if you attempted to enter NATO's base via the gates you were just killed by someone with spawn protection

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Multiples times during the raid NATO members would deploy on the combat deployment, pull out an at4 and run into my t72 and failrp suicide bomb it, this should be disabled and wouldnt particularly hurt the defending side regardless

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

Provides an unfair advantage to the defending side although very minor. Results in more issues than it's worth and doesn't really take away from anything if the situation if disabled.

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
+ Support

I totally agree that the spawns should be disabled since it provides spawns right on the gates and you also get god mode for long enough time to kill people who are trying to get in and you can just keep spawning on it making it nearly impossible for anything that isnt armor to get close to the gate.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+support
i think this is one of the onlly suggestions where nato and nwo say +support on it

Meti

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 9, 2022
Iran
+Support
tbh, at this time it's nearly impossible to raid the Nato base(and it's even worse for NWO base), even if they are outnumbered by 3:2
*very very gud suggestion*

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Suggestion Accepted

Hi,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
This is already in place, but has to be done manually by a senior admin, and was most likely just forgotten during this base raid, I will touch base with the team and ensure it is remembered for next baseraid
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.