Not open for further replies.

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: Jackson Steenberg/okyes

What server is this for, Network, DarkRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): .okyes

Date of ban (if known): 03/04/2024

Reason for ban (if known): posted the i wanna be ur vacuum cleaner doofy face video

Who banned you?: idk didnt say who

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: during my perma ban a year ago otherwise i dont think so, might've goten timed out a couple of times before that too

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

Well how i figured it was that it wouldnt be a big deal since everyone back then knew he did some pedo shit and ive been told by old SL's who was back then that he did talk to lil kids that it wasnt gonna be an issue of posting a video making fun of a pedos face. Like I kinda dont get it cuz he was a bad person, who cares, everyone who was around back then knows what he did, and imo this kinda feels like yall are tryna gatekeep that situation.

like i wont post the clip again in public if that'll get me unbanned.

Metro

Civil Networks Employee
Employee
Group Moderator
Dec 26, 2020
Appeal denied. Civil Networks is a gaming community, and our volunteers are here to moderate things related to our game servers and platforms. It is not the job of our staff members to (nor would it be fair to ask them to) moderate every single toxic message and independently conclude whether it's warranted or not, with the end result of making our community less welcoming - as well as inviting the possibility of bad actors misusing and weaponising our platforms against others in the future. Dogpiling, doxing and harassment are not tolerated by us in any form for exactly these reasons.

The entitlement of your claim that our staff teams are "gatekeeping" by fulfilling their responsibilities of moderating our platform, as well as your perceived right to use our platforms however you see fit - are precisely why I do not think it would be wise to allow you to return at this time. You may make another appeal in a couple of months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.