Not open for further replies.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
Discord tag-sosa1787
Banned on SCPRP
Permanent Discord ID-927721972455047269
Date of ban-Around a year ago
----------------------------------------------
Reason for ban- I said "I gonna say the N word with the hard R" then i got permanently ip banned
--------------------------------------------------
I don't know who banned me
--------------------------------------------
Never banned on discord
I think i was misunderstood i was gonna say a "Number" not the other word before i could say it i got banned. i know it was foolish and i should not make a joke like that because it can mean other things and i apologize for it it's been a year and i know now not to make a joke like that anymore and i got back into SCPRP and I'm sorry to who offended. i didn't say any racial slur all i said was "I gonna say the N word with the hard R" I never said it i was gonna number I swear to god i'm not racist or never have I been racist. i wish to get unbanned so i can keep playing SCPRP and i'm very sorry and I'm finding myself more and more engaged in the server. I'm taking roleplay more and more seriously. I think that my ban reason was a little silly, although not unreasonable and I would never say that I wish to repent for my actions and I of course regret my past actions I will completely understand if this is not appealed as I should have known better. I want to assure you that I did not intend in any way to act in racist manner at all. I humbly ask for your forgiveness

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
There are no users banned with this Discord ID in the SCP-RP Discord. Unless you can provide your original Discord ID that you got banned on, there is nothing we can do to unban your IP.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
There are no users banned with this Discord ID in the SCP-RP Discord. Unless you can provide your original Discord ID that you got banned on, there is nothing we can do to unban your IP.
i deleted my old account

Last edited:

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
There are no users banned with this Discord ID in the SCP-RP Discord. Unless you can provide your original Discord ID that you got banned on, there is nothing we can do to unban your IP. can you just try normaly unbanning me i have been banned for so long and i just want to get unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.