Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: activemessage

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: DARKRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 176249993697427456

Date of ban (if known): Not Known

Reason for ban (if known): Advertising - 26/10 [do not know which year]

Who banned you?: Not Known

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes, Racism/Unacceptable discussions - 14/12 [do not know which year.]

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
With the revival of DarkRP, I would like a space to interact with other members and discord I feel is the best way to do that. I will be able to rebegin creating my MNScript programs with help from other CG members and it will be great as compared to the forums discord has a wider usage with faster responses.

My last appeal was on Feb 24 2021 and since then I have matured and would not engage in any of the causes that I was previously banned for. I will also make sure that if I get unbanned from the discord I would ensure I would not break any other rules and maintain a good standing not only in the discord but the wider community including in the server.

Thank you for considering my appeal

Ping_Wing

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
My apologies, for the server I meant to put network. I did not realise there was now multiple discord servers for CG.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Ping_Wing ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the ban being issued multiple years ago, I have decided to offer you the chance to rejoin the community, however it is imperative you follow our network rules, any violation may see you again removed from the community.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.