RoscoeMERCC

Feb 23, 2023
Your Discord name & tag: dr.whitecondom

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP:RP Discord

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 1006169543539953674

Date of ban (if known): (around) 19:30 12/02/2024

Reason for ban (if known): (alleged/supposed) Severe Toxicity

Who banned you?: (possible) Ventz

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):[/b]

-MAIN FOCUS-

I have made a joke which, transcribed literatim, reads the following:

"bro the ni||ghts|| in Paris are???"​

(The "||" represent spoilered text and will be used during this entire thread as reference point)

-CONTEXT-

The homie François had asked if I had liked Paris during my 2-day trip. Replying that it went okay and not too amazingly as was, I attached to that reply with "bro the babes in Paris are???". Shortly thereafter, my main man Phoenix lightheartedly ventured me to replace the word 'babes'.
The replacement that followed was the sentence you've read under "Main Focus".

-REASON FOR APPEAL-

This particular joke has been made and written numerous times not only in this Discord, but Civil Networks in general. Let it be known that by no manner of means have the 'Jokers' or 'Wits' been sanctioned. Thus is the nature and calibre of this type of joke deemed tolerable or acceptable.

Attached are files/screenshots of similar, some identical cases in this regard to whomever this may concern.
kutul.PNGgeqa.PNG
jttf.PNG
hrtj.PNG

These screenshots of others are to solidify the headline.

!!!I do not wish for these individuals to receive any sort of punishment whatsoever. This matter does not warrant a full-on Youtube-CoryxKenshin treatment!!!

Furthermore, my person does not have the characteristic to repeat this kind of joke consecutively to an extent where it's humor has been milked to sour. There is only one other time I've made an identical joke, whereafter I hadn't got sanctioned for that in this regard.
The structure of THIS joke is a reference to Kanye West's famous song and a fact about how my nights were spent in Paris (in that they were genuinely satisfactory).

That is all there is to say about the joke itself. I am availabe to answer any other questions in relation to this matter.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
This was a temp ban - user is now unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.