Oct 31, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: Lil Skreet#0275

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 560797863324549120

Date of ban (if known): Today, 2022 December 6th

Reason for ban (if known): Reaction Misuse

Who banned you?: Hound

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): In my opinion, my ban was unjustified, all I did was react to an announcement with 3 letters, I was going to spell out "NIGHTMARE" with the letters, but someone reacted faster than me, so I didn't have time to remove the reactions. From my information, another person got a reaction ban Role, but was still in the discord, but I was banned for 3 letters. It seems really wrong for a permanent ban for "Reaction Misuse".

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello. I banned you for using the emotes N, I, and G, on an announcement made by a member of the Executive Team. I banned you a good 2 minutes after you added those reactions, leading me to believe you are flat out lying about attempting to spell "NIGHTMARE". I will be forwarding this to Network Leadership for a verdict. but I do not believe you should be unbanned at this time due to your complete lack of remorse.

Joe Phatmann

Oct 31, 2022
Hello. I banned you for using the emotes N, I, and G, on an announcement made by a member of the Executive Team. I banned you a good 2 minutes after you added those reactions, leading me to believe you are flat out lying about attempting to spell "NIGHTMARE". I will be forwarding this to Network Leadership for a verdict. but I do not believe you should be unbanned at this time due to your complete lack of remorse.
Hello, Thank you for the reply. But i'm pretty sure it wasn't a good 2 minutes, I really was trying to spell out "NIGHTMARE" but I was not able to because somebody reacted to the message right after I did, I was going to remove it, but it seems you do not believe me. What bothers me is that I got a permanent ban, while somebody else just got a reaction ban role, which seems unfair.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted
Hi Lil Skreet,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your ban has been lifted, apologies for the delay.​

Status
Not open for further replies.