discord ban appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacky_smith

Jan 19, 2024
I was banned from the discord 1 year ago because i was mad i got banned for mass rdm so i would like to be unbanned from the discord sever my discord is Mr_hedegy

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hello @jacky_smith

Please follow the correct format to Appealing Discord Ban appeals, below I have posted a link to said format:

Failure to do so within 48 hours will result in the appeal being denied & Locked.

jacky_smith

Jan 19, 2024
Your Discord name & tag: Mr_hedgey#4522

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: scp rp

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 896114904220717118

Date of ban (if known): a year ago

Reason for ban (if known): i spamed ban me in teh discord chat beacuse i was mad i got a 2 week ban from the game

Who banned you?: i don know

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: no

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
because at the heat of the moment i was mad beacuse i got a 2 week ban from the real sever and i want to able to play on ci now but i cant beacuse i am baned from teh discord i was a stupid person back then and i whould love to play in diffrent factsions sorry about my spelling i got disleaixa

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @jacky_smith

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You are welcome to join the SCP Discord again - please have a read of the rules on your return. If you find yourself banned in-game again - please make a ban appeal on the forums, rather than complaining about it in Discord, as it can not be dealt with there.​

Status
Not open for further replies.