Your Discord name & tag: dingus_wingus

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 667159997951639595

Date of ban (if known): 3/3/2024

Reason for ban (if known): N/A

Who banned you?: N/A

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I got banned without any message or warning. I believe what is was is that I posted instructions on how to avoid warns in general. I then tagged Ventz saying something along the lines of "fix your server instead of adding shitty weapon crates." This was solely meant as feedback and not a way to troll, but I don't know if the mods thought I was trolling or was it because I tagged Ventz?

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
I do admit that I used the method in the instruction to avoid warns in the past, it's been around for the servers entire lifespan, and Ventz really should fix it instead of adding weapon crates.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Quandale Pringle

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have reduced your ban to a month - you will be unbanned on 03/04/2024.

I have also noted that you use this 'method' to avoid warns - if you are keen to avoid warns, we are happy to start issuing bans instead. Our staff are volunteers trying to enjoy the game too, so I won't tolerate you purposely wasting their time.

Nobody is forcing you to buy weapon crates, and new ones are normally only added for special events now, so you don't need to concern yourself with how much dev time is spent on them.

If you have any genuine, constructive feedback to give, please feel free to utilise our suggestions forum.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.