Accepted Discord Server Suggestions

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
- Update the #?suggestions channel to be a "thread" area, just like the maxnet forum / trading forum.

- Add a Questions channel, like "ask a dev" or something, to ask if something has been fixed, or just to ask general questions, where going to make a ticket isn't necessary.

- Add a channel to post media, for helping other players with questions, instead of having to go to the only channel all players can access with media, which leaves only a 1 in 10 chance of being timed out, which is #darkrp-art

- Ease off on warning regular players over small things on discord,
A) because the person getting warned doesn't even see the warning
B) it's absolutely useless just pissing people off by warning them for "talking in a channel you're not meant to" etc.
f13873045f3af5469f114f89c9e8162a.png
(this isn't even my screenshot, I literally can not see this as a normal discord user)
See how ridiculous it is that I don't even get to see why my message was deleted, how many warns i got, or knowing what im doing wrong. like what am I meant to learn if I get timed out without a message saying why, or if my message gets deleted, without a message saying why etc. etc.

- Overall, tidy up the discord in general.

TEXT CHANNELS
1692642461712.png
(+ vip-chat )

SERVER RELATED
1692642491424.png
SUPPORT
1692642591897.png
1692642608390.png

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Jason

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

We've added a #community-support channel for the more experienced players to help out the newer players in the community. However, as for the warnings I suggest that you just abide by the rules on the discord server if you wish to not be warned, this is the same across the network. Suggestions will also be kept the same way as they are now.

In the future please don't make several different suggestions on one thread, as different parts can be accepted and denied.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.