Dmitri Adamowicz NHC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Discord name: Paul_#3411
For how long have you played on MRP: 2 months and 3 weeks, going to be 3 months from 29th.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): MP 1LT Dmitri Adamowicz
USSR name (regiment and rank): KGB LCPL Dmitri Adamsov
Civilian name: Terrorist [redacted] - Mini Event name unchanged as of writing this application.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application for NHC.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I have received a total of 1 ban, and 6 warnings. 1 ban which was for MRDM and 6 warnings in which 2 were for RDM, 2 for Failrp, 1 for Metagame, 1 for NLR. the ban was regretted full along with the warnings and have thus been clean for over 7 weeks and aim to stay that way, here is the appeal I made for the ban that got accepted: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/pvt-dmitri-adamsov-ban-appeal.800/
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I have done a lot of paperwork when it comes to rank and player management in MP as well as momentarily in KGB when I used to be a JLT. I am always expanding my base of knowledge and am always happy to learn from the best in this NHC.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: As a person, I really like compassion, bringing up morale, finding the glimmering star in everyone as well as bringing out the best in players especially in MP, I like taking constructive critique as this helps me be a better person, I repent strongly my past actions and make sure to reflect that to whomever I speak/interact with. In addition, I speak and understand fully 2 languages, being Polish and English, this being a good advantage as I even deal with an MP player whom I help translate part of information and who feels included in this expansive and bright community, Finally, I am honest, incorruptible, and brutally fair even to my own friends in the server, establishing a true equal treatment under Military RP law and Server rules basis.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
KGB LCPL
MP 1LT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: Brutally fair and honest, I am very clear when someone has done something wrong and do my best to not beat around the bush, this does not mean however that I am mean or cursive, it means that the views of myself when it is needed is honest and true to my view in a particular situation i.e. handling a court case, handling a complicated arrest warrant etc.
Additionally, speaking 2 languages allows me to reach a wider audience than there is in the server, I have realised that it has become increasingly useful and helpful in integrating new players into this strong and big family of MRP
Furthermore, I am very productive and can handle huge workloads with just the right coat of time management and player cohesive verbal support and advice where constructive feedback fuels my great productive outcome.

In the case of weaknesses, which there were some, I have gone quite emotional at times when it came to certain controversies, this was the case because of my upbringing and the experiences I have had in the real world, however, I am doing my part to grow on the more professional and productive outcome if such situations went into the day of life ever in my span in the MRP community.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+ Seems nice

- Not had much interaction with
- Not seen lead

Dmitri, I've had very little interaction with you personally, but from what I saw you were mature and professional, and a good guy. I think from my point I need to see you get some more experience and become a bit more well known within NATO, by interacting with other regiments and people.
I hope that once you've got that experience and built up a bit of a profile within NATO that I'll see you on the NHC team soon.

Reactions: Mango

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Neutral
+ Very active IG & TS.
+ Spoken to on a few occasions and you seem genuinely nice & mature.
+ When asked to do something you deliver.

- Never seen you lead a war before, this is obviously a vital part of becoming a NHC.

Hello Dmitri, first of all I want to wish you the best of luck with your application. We have had very few interactions but from when we have interacted I picked up on the things listed above. In the future you should look into possibly leading some wars, this'll be beneficial to us so we can see how you lead etc.

Again, best of luck with your application and hope to see you in the NHC Team soon.
- Lieutenant General Kiwi

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello there,

You are very active in the community and seem to be serious and respectful of people. I have watched you do a single war and it went pretty well, you had a good strategy for taking control of the map. The only I would really mention, is that you sometimes take things to heart a bit to hard but other then that I don't have to much of an issue with you at all.

Because of the reasons above, this application gets a +Support from me.

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
+SUPPORT

I believe having you on a trial role in NUC would give us a better view of your leading abilities.

never had a problem with you and think your e a decent guy.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support

-active in TS game and on forums
-lead a war yesterday night that resulted in a victory, with numerous points captured, helis downed and tanks destroyed.
-good mindset that would be a great addition for NHC

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Active in Teamspeak
- Good maturity level
- SeriousRPer
- Lead wars and performed well

- Will sometimes takes huge offence over small bits of criticism which I would like to see improve.

Overall, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.