Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: Unclaimed Mango#3411

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 585459074083192862

Date of ban (if known): Not known, sadly, but approx. Three months ago.

Reason for ban (if known): Not sure, but if I was to guess, it would be evading timeouts/excessive toxicity.

Who banned you?: I believe it was Chad or Doofy.

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: I am ashamed to admit I did have alts, not for malicious purposes but still against the server rules.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): Well, all I can ask is for God-level forgiveness and a chance to renew, rebirth and re-engineer my commitment to a positive model in the server in both its RP sense and, hopefully, if the stars align right, to the staff team. I am deeply ashamed of what I was to other folks, particularly how embarrassingly immature I have acted to a few imparticular folks on the server. I have spoken to one already, and positive bricks of the future are being laid down as I speak. I will accept the no's, the -supports, the criticism as I have dug myself the equivalent of the Marianas Trench. Thank you for reading, and have a blessed day.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
@Dmitri There is no ban associated with Unclaimed Mango#3411, are you sure you have provided the correct ID?
Yeah, I'm confused since I was banned on this as it was my main account... I'm not to ban evade but since I was able to join this confuses me.

Best,

Dmitri

Status
Not open for further replies.