Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Name: Dmitri the Mango
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:567922611
Previous Rank (convert if required): Head Moderator
Who demoted you?: Early resignation exit that Doofy did
Date of demotion?: 27/06/2023
What is the case against you?: I had to take an early exit from the 7-day notice period, which unfortunately resulted in a 3-month staff blacklist.
Is this true?: Yes.
Prior to this demotion/blacklist, have you ever been demoted?: I did, but it was my first time as a Tmod.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: A few times in the early days, but in my time as a staffer in 2023, I have kept a clean record of my actions.
What is your side of the story?: When I resigned from the staff team, I was exhausted due to the amount of work done and with my IRL matters which placed a huge stress load on my mental health.

Why should you return / what will you change?: For the six weeks of my absence, I have successfully taken care of my IRL affairs, making sure that I can calmly get myself into order before coming into a commitment. When I returned as a staffer in MRP, I was given a chance to fix my wrongs and be a better person, which is in enormous thanks from Connor and for which I am immensely grateful. I made a promise to help with DarkRP, and to do that, I need to appeal this at the mercy of NL and SSL; of course, the other condition would be to play MRP for a while to be reviewed, but due to the sheer burnout from playing the game mode for two years, I cannot do so. I plead my case for a dismissal of the staff blacklist such that I can focus the efforts on helping DarkRP with its staffing and server upkeep.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @Dmitri,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

I have chosen to deny this appeal as you had already asked to be unblacklisted and I said the only time I would consider unblacklisting you, would be if you came back to MRP and had intentions of playing the server.

From what you have said to me you wish to be unblacklisted from MRP staff so you can help DarkRP which is a noble cause but it is not a valid reason to remove your MRP blacklist.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.