Donn - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): donnwilson
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 26 hours (1 day 2 hours and 50 minutes)
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Donald Ducklington
Chaos name (include your rank): Donn Wilson (Recruit no tryouts)
Civilian name: Donn
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104049942
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- I do I have a lot of experience in different areas of staff all way from the top positions right down to starting at the bottom of the tree as trial moderator. I won't name any of community's due to the rules of the application but to know what servers head over to my steam profile.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I do
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I would aim to do 4-6 hours on weekdays and 12 on weekends just due to my working schedule.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I have been a member of Civil Gamers right back to when the server was only a dark rp. SCP-RP is defiantly one of my favourite genres. I want to help the community out by doing my part and keeping the rules and keeping a high standard of roleplay enforced. I have played on Civil gamers for a long time. I have always wanted to apply for staff. I want to make the server enjoyable for all and make sure that rule breakers are dealt with in a swift professional manor. I want to moderate for civil gamers not only for the benefits staff receive but to make sure all players feel safe and have a good time playing and want to keep coming back to the server.

I want to be an asset to the community staff and its members. I am keen and ready to learn always. I will always listen to other staff members regardless of rank if they believe there is a better way of handling a situation. I always try my best to help new players as much as I can when they ask in OOC how do I do so and so I will jump on to class D and show them the scrap system and I try my best to explain the levelling system to them. I have had past experience with players and helping them to get to security cadet so they can help the foundation.

I like the atmosphere staff bring to civil gamers and the team like mentality they have to help one another with problems and make sure everyone is having fun. I know sometimes staffing can be stressful on big servers but I am always up to the challenge. I will make sure all other players requesting staff will be looked after and ready to play. I will professionally and calmly deal with rule breakers in accordance the the punishment guide in the staff handbook.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Why me that's a great question. Well I have read of the rules several times to make sure they sunk in to my head and I think it's worked so far as I don't have any warnings or bans. With my job I have had to deal with people getting angry and unfortunately have come face to face with threats and abuse towards me. This has thought me great problem solving skills and critical thinking skills. These skills transfer perfectly over to being staff on a gmod server due to there are times where players may start getting angry and maybe even threatening. I aim to achieve my quota and even more showing my dedication and skills to all other staff members and most importantly showing staff they can rely on me for advice or help with other situations.

I have goals to reach within the community of civil gamers and that goal is to reach admin on the SCP-RP server. What makes me special is I have read the rules serval times and I will read the staff hand book over a couple of times to get the idea of punishments to where I can just pop them of the top of my head. I want to make the server a better place for all community members and even staff members by sharing the load of staff cases. I am keen to learn and I am very hardworking individual and I will always keep staff intentions over roleplay intentions. If I am the only staff member on with 20 players I will go AOD for how ever long it takes and even longer. I enjoy staffing as well this isn't seen by me as another job that needs done I will see it as not only a crucial part of keeping the server running but also have fun with it.

Thank you for reading my application.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

+ Previous Staffing Experience
+ Well Versed With The Rules, After Stating "I have read of the rules several times"
+ Well Made And Detailed Application
+ No Warnings, Or Bans
+/- Unsure Of Team-speak Or, In-game Activity

Good Luck!

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a neutral for the following reasons.
Unsure about activity in-game / TeamSpeak.
Unsure about rule knowledge.
Detailed applications.
Previous staffing experience.

Best of luck.

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys thank you for the feed back on teamspeak you’ll usually find me in research channel, in game im usually I’m always on as a researcher:)

Last edited:

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Hello, I've reviewed your application and decided on the following verdict:

Neutral

+No warns/bans
+/- Unsure of activity
+/- Unsure of maturity
+/- No interaction with you IG

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ / - SUPPORT

POSITIVES
  • Application has a lot of depth.
  • No warnings or bans.
  • Experience.
NEUTRAL
  • Unsure on activity IG/TS
  • Haven't interacted with you in roleplay.
  • Unsure about rule knowledge.
NEGATIVES
  • N/A

I have come to this verdict as I am unsure about your activity within the game and have not had a chance to interact with you.

Good Luck.

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Neutral

+ Good Application, lots of detail
+ Clean history on the server

- No interaction IG
- Unsure of activity in IG/TS

It's good start, but I haven't managed to talk IC or see much activity in TS before!

Last edited:

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
+Support
- previous staff experience
- long term member of cg
- application well wrote

+/- no in RP experience

James Wilson

Jan 4, 2022
+Support
- Active in-game (good RP) and on TS
- Mature
- Knows the rules
- Thorough application
- Previous staffing experience
- No warns/bans

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Donn Wilson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process​

Status
Not open for further replies.