Denied Dont allow juggernauts and flamers to defend base raids

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Doesnt allow teams to defend raids with flamers and juggs

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it fair since the infiltrating team cannot use any of those
Makes it so people hacking dont die through the wall due to the flamer's flamethrower

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Harder to defend raids

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
STS and SOTF cannot take any of these into the enemy base why can they defend with them? Its just fair ig

Upvote 7
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+Support

It would be better if both teams could use juggs though as that would make it more exciting and still equally balanced!!! What a cool idea I just came up with :D

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral

I agree with the flamer being banned since it's clearly odd that a flamer can just bing chill at a door without any skill to be used

However i disagree with Jugg. I think Jugg should be allowed to enter the enemy base

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+Support

It would be better if both teams could use juggs though as that would make it more exciting and still equally balanced!!! What a cool idea I just came up with :D
server leadership dont like the idea of raiding with juggs and flamers so this was the only way to make it balanced

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support

If we cant base raid with jugg or flamer then its only fair that you cant defend a base raid with them

SeZu

Jun 18, 2022
Neutral

Consider having both teams be able to use jugg's and flamers or non. That's the most fair way to go about it.

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
-Neutral

I honestly don't really care either way on this issue, no ones gonna waste 5k combat score to defend a base hack or something in the first place.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
-Neutral

I honestly don't really care either way on this issue, no ones gonna waste 5k combat score to defend a base hack or something in the first place.
we got countered with a flamer today on a base raid

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Fair, but you have to admit flamers are much easier to deal with than a jugg, and i doubt that will happen often
kind of prefer defending against a jug, since we can get a breacher with a shield to block his bullets, as a flamer can flame through walls and shields, effectively killing the breacher and the guy hacking

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Astolfo , Your suggestion has been denied.

We can't prohibit juggernauts being in their own base.
If this becomes a common problem we will look into it tho.​

Status
Not open for further replies.