Accepted Don't allow remove and restocking tanks during war.

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a rule that doesn't allow removing and restocking tanks during wartime.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It prevents tanks from taking one shot in tank combat, running back to base, then getting a brand new tank in under a minute while the other side has to repair their tank which naturally takes longer.
Makes tank combat fairer as both sides have to repair tanks, instead of just getting a brand new one if the tank hits a small rock.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Take longer to repair tanks (but that is how it should be in my opinion).

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It makes tanking so much fairer as if a tank battle occurs close to a NATO (for example) base, then the NATO can't just run to base and remove and restock their tank as soon as they get in gates and then get a brand new shiny tank from nowhere whilst the NWO tank is still effected by the previous combat, which allows the NATO tank to obviously have an unfair advantage . It removes bias to one side and allows for fairer combat to occur, and the I know the argument is "both sides can do it", but if one side doesn't have anyone on hand to RR vehicles whilst the other does, then it is not entirely fair. Tank combat should be down to tanking ability, not if you can run to base, remove and restock quick enough.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
-support

If an enemy tank RTB’s to repair you should do the same. If your issue is that they can do it because the battle is closer to their base, simply fight elsewhere.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
I don't get what is being asked here. Are you saying that staff shouldn't use the commands to remove and restock their vehicles and bring the same vehicle back out to full health? If so then that's logically staff abuse in the first place. But if you just deploy your second tank you had of that version and went out while letting the other version restock, fair enough.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
I don't get what is being asked here. Are you saying that staff shouldn't use the commands to remove and restock their vehicles and bring the same vehicle back out to full health? If so then that's logically staff abuse in the first place. But if you just deploy your second tank you had of that version and went out while letting the other version restock, fair enough.
some people will take out a challenger, get into combat, get back to base, rr it, then go straight back out to fight again with a brand new, best tank they got. That's what I mean

Jacub

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
-support

If an enemy tank RTB’s to repair you should do the same. If your issue is that they can do it because the battle is closer to their base, simply fight elsewhere.

-Support

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
+ Support
I would say its a plus support because it gives a reason to be engineer job and not just having to go back to base and restocking it without repairing like you are supposed to.

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
- Support

Your opinion is invalid and should not be taken into consideration.

Never make a suggestion again.
Straight made a suggestion based on his own opinion on what he feels should be changed and unless you have a valid reason to -support then don't reply to a suggestion

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
Its already against the rules to do it for a restock but not if your just putting them away so im neutral

Dr Drew

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Straight Your suggestion has been accepted. This is already a thing staff can't restock just so people can take it out full health. If you see this clip it for SL to see. Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

• Love
Reactions: Straight
Status
Not open for further replies.