Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobie

Aug 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): sammy24556
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 10d
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Richard "Doobie" Hammond
Chaos name (include your rank): Evil Richard "Doobie" Hammond
Civilian name: Richy '2' Hammond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456458055
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/doobies-moderator-application-usa.6423/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Micspam: Testing out my Soundboard and got carried away.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I was an "Event Planner" in a StarWarsRP Server that had high Pop Counts.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've played MRP, SWRP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-4
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I've had experience hosting events and enjoyed the time whilst doing so. I love creating Roleplay experiences for other people and love to see their reactions when i create good events. I've gained a lot of knowledge over the SCP Lore over the past few years and thoroughly enjoyed learning about the community. Witnessing other Gamemasters do events is really cool too, since a lot of them have been enjoyable and I want to be apart of the Gamemaster Community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Like I said before, I've had a lot of experience hosting events and know how to handle myself if things were to ever go south (They wont in my events). I can handle stressful situations and stressful events well and will prove myself to be and amazing Gamemaster. I believe myself to be well known in the Community with my experience in Nu-7, O-1 and Intelligence.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- Mini Restaurant Opens up inside of LCZ open to all Units except GENSEC as they are needed in D-Block

- SCP-294 Test goes wrong and the Hospitalisation of a GENSEC Captain, ISD are tasked to interrogate the Researcher.

- Steve Harvey appears in Pinewood to host a Gameshow to all the Citizens of Pinewood, Winner wins $10,000

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

- SCP-096 Has escaped the Facility and has been followed for 85Km into the United States Of America. Chaos wish to capture SCP-096 for R&D however the Foundation must recontain SCP-096 whilst also having to fight Chaos Insurgency.
This will be a Surface War for both Foundation and Chaos whilst a Euclid SCP is in the Middle of Both of them. This will be set up in a Deep Forest with a Farmhouse in the Middle. SCP-096 would be located in the Farmhouse for both sides to Combat them. SCP-096 will not be Bucketed allowing a realistic experience for both sides.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: A Level 4 O-1 CPL Keycard has been lost on the Surface of Pinewood during a Raid of the Chaos Facility. With a Citizen of Pinewood calling this out to all other Pinewood person(s), O-1 are tasked to find the source of the Problem and Amnesticate all other Pinewood Civilians.

A-1: A CI Deep Cover has disguised themselves as a GENSEC with the task of killing an O5 Member currently on site. A-1 Must find this person before the O5 is killed and either Terminate or Capture the CI.

Nu-7: CI Have been spotted on surface testing Hume Fields and using their properties to study more dangerous weaponry the CI will make. Nu-7 are tasked to Terminate any CI Seen around Hume Fields.

E-11: An SCP Has breached its Containment and must be Contained at once.

CI: An O5 has been located on Site with information by a Deep Cover. The CI are tasked with raiding the Facility to capture or Terminate the O5 Person.

Foundation Staff: A large Disease has been spreading around the LCZ Area. Foundation Staff are advised to either isolate or report to the Medbay to be treated by the Disease.

Last edited:

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
+ Support
+ Shows willingness for the game master role
+ Has experience in hosting events
+ In my run-ins with Doobie they have been very pleasant to interact with
+ They some actually decent event Ideas
however more information may be needed
- On some parts seems a little arrogant but with further understanding of the role may be cleared

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+ Support Mature
+ Support Active
+ Support Well experienced

- Event Descriptions Your descriptions could use a bit of work, but I'm sure you could flesh out some good ideas given more time and space.
Doobie is very mature and handles his work seriously. I think he'd be a great addition to the team.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Doobie

On behalf of the Game Master Team and the Event Team thank you for making an application to become a Game Master. As of right now I have decided to accept this application and bring you in as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me to proceed with your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.